Who's Wearing Your Favorite Number?

Who's wearing your favoirte number and why is it your favoirte number?

Ovie Mughelli is wearing my favoirte number.

Growing up I play football (RB) and basketball (Guard). I still remember the day my coaches asked me to choose a jersey number. I smiled and chose my favoirte number. Reason why I chose that number was because I wanted to play like my favorite players athletes.

(My favoirte athletes were Earl Campbell and Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon.)

Funny thing playing basketball. I was the only guard down low posting other people up. (couldn't stop the fade)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEMS (nobody????) Growing up I played WR/DB. I wore #14 from 11 yr old John A. White rec league til College. I tried to get #21 from 7th- 9th grade but this kid named Jayson always had that number. I would line up against him every day in practice and abuse him for stealing my jersey. My fav is #21 (urks me Owens rocks it).

WEEMS (nobody????) Growing up I played WR/DB. I wore #14 from 11 yr old John A. White rec league til College. I tried to get #21 from 7th- 9th grade but this kid named Jayson always had that number. I would line up against him every day in practice and abuse him for stealing my jersey.

Sorry to break it to you, bro, but Weems is gone...

83070246-cry-gif-.gif

...but at least that #14 is all yours, amirite?

Edited by BlazerFalcon

I wore # 19 in high school , I started wearing it because of Eric Dickerson at SMU. he used to look so smooth wearing it that I said when I get a # I'm gonna wear that. I wore the same number for basketball & baseball, but the orgins came from ED. Some guy named Drew Davis has it now, but I believe I can take him & earn it back.

when i was in the army, my squads number was 5, and that was my number when i played rugby so matt bosher wearing one of my favorites.

55 was my first choice when i started playing football, but it was taken so i took 50, 50 is now vacant since lofton went to the dark side, but abe still wears 55