Any You Fellers Have Girlfriends That Have The "texting Disease"?

Andre5000

All the women i know just cant put the **** phone down anymore.. ill be at a table at a bar and ill notice not one of em is even in the moment.. they are ALL texting..

Sadly I have the same problem, but it's not texting... It's looking up all the random thoughts in my head... Oooo what would happen if.... GOOGLE IT now!!!!!!! My wife hates it. Sadly I fall asleep easily on the road on log trips while driving and web browsing helps me not fall asleep...

Sadly I have the same problem, but it's not texting... It's looking up all the random thoughts in my head... Oooo what would happen if.... GOOGLE IT now!!!!!!! My wife hates it. Sadly I fall asleep easily on the road on log trips while driving and web browsing helps me not fall asleep...

Yep, that's me to. I have my web browser running even when we are just laying in bed or sitting on the couch lol. She hides my phone from me from time to time.

I know I have it... Only thing that keeps me focused for extended periods of time are learning new things and video games...

LoL.. Frantic chicks get on my nerves. Theres a trade show in town at the Mart , so ive had to sort of be the embassador and show em around town all week. i mean we will walk in a place and 3 minutes later they are like "Where we goin next?" Good grief, why dont you all come over to my house and drop those panties, that would be a better plan.

If you are out to dinner with a little girl who can't put her phone down, here is what you do.

Excuse yourself and go to the restroom. Go find your server and ask to pay the bill for what's been ordered. Once you pay, leave the restaurant without telling your date. When you see her again and she asks you why you did it, tell her you didn't think she would notice since her face was planted in her phone all night.

It's very rude for women, or men to do such things when out on a date. It's 3 hours of your time, focus on me and the date, not your stupid phone.

I actually did this while I was dating women before I got married. I was at the Irvine Spectrum eating at Cheesecake Factory. She would not stay off the dam phone, so I got up and left her there. We didn't have another date after that. Guess she wasn't thrilled that she had to take a cab home.

All the women i know just cant put the **** phone down anymore.. ill be at a table at a bar and ill notice not one of em is even in the moment.. they are ALL texting..

I have come to the conclusion that it's just not possible for women to live in the moment and enjoy the surroundings and conversation that's going on. They constantly want something that's not currently in their presence.