Kinda Funny But...

Durrtay

less people here. Almost everything gets posted in TATF because thats where the most people will view it.

But on that note, onece you look past people as being other team fans, you can see that most trolls wont even come here, because they wanna piss off more people and this isnt the place that will work.

Odd thing is in real life most people have friends that like other teams and they get along fine. But get online and its like the worst thing ever to like anyone but the team they like.

But the agenda driven people cant back up their facts here, so they go after the emotional posters and thats TATF.

Its like this on many forums though. People migrate to the place with the most traffic. Thats also where you find the most jerks.

i lurked tatf since 2005 probably for news and articles, which its very useful for that contrary to popular belief, but never was interested enough to engage in a conversation with any of those peckerheads. jfismbtmr hooked me on rc. i found the peckerheads here to be much more interesting