Saints Suck, Voodoo Is Cool Though

Trouble

Saw this last week for the first time. The first thought i had was, wow thats kinda cool. The name, the pic on the helmet is all kinda cool. The Saints really missed the boat on this and now someone is showing them what the Saints should look like and a name that would sell itself down there.

http://www.aflvoodoo.com/home/

Not to mention... what about N.O. screams Saints? Not much....

But Voodoo... now that fits. Its almost markets itself there.

Even the uniforms kill the saints. Ive never watched them before, but if your bored or drunk and get a chance. Check it out. The WR position is a trip.

How much stuff does this guy own?

He owns the Fox affiliate in New Orleans as well as the Benson Tower (26 floor building downtown that most of it's offices are leased to 50+ state government agencies, per agreement with state for leasing the Dome).

He owns a ton of other stuff too I'm sure. All I know is that Rita Benson LeBlanc continues to get even hotter for Saints' fans.

He owns the Fox affiliate in New Orleans as well as the Benson Tower (26 floor building downtown that most of it's offices are leased to 50+ state government agencies, per agreement with state for leasing the Dome).

He owns a ton of other stuff too I'm sure. All I know is that Rita Benson LeBlanc continues to get even hotter for Saints' fans.

She is a gorgeous woman. You have never lied, bradael.

espnw_g_benson1x_400.jpg

Edited by LadyCyanide