Week 11 Saints @ Falcons 13:00:00

Week 12 Falcons @ Redskins 13:00:00

Week 13 Panthers @ Falcons 20:20:00

Week 14 Falcons @ Chargers 20:20:00

Week 15 Broncos @ Falcons 16:15:00

Week 16 Buccaneers @ Falcons 13:00:00

Week 17 Falcons @ Panthers 13:00:00

Edited by whitekb011

Not being a debbie downer or anything but that is a tough a$$ schedule no matter how it is arranged. We are going to have to be a lot better than we played last year or we may be at .500 or below. Denver at home is no cakewalk. panthers and bucs are improving. @eagles, lions, chargers, and kansas city. We usually under perform against the cowboys.. Double tough...

This is why I didnt like our FA, even if this is fake, the opponents are more then likely right.

We better nail 6/8 picks in the draft or it isn't going to be pretty... I seriously have no clue what TD and Blank were thinking when they didn't sign a single Olineman in FA.

Edited by Zodiac

Guest Gritz

I seriously have no clue what TD and Blank were thinking when they didn't sign a single Olineman in FA.

The thing that I believed happened (and it brings no happiness or comfort to me at all) is that when Pat Hill got the o-line coaching job he looked at film and told Dimitroff and Smitty that he could work with what we had...

I don't blame Hill for that. I think it's human nature and definitely a coach's inclination to think he can get better results than his predecessor did.

I just think that Hill is going to be trying to make chicken salad out of chicken chit.

I wonder why they pulled it down before. It's just rumor and discussion like anything else. I wonder if the speed with which it was removed lent any credence to it's accuracy? Why race to take down someone's home-made schedule?

I don't know. But Banker is the one that did it. I've never talked to him that much so I don't know him that much.

1 thing i like about these schedules is it has us playing some very tough teams that many in the media think are playoff worthy teams. 1 that says we will be under dogs most of the season. Im not a fan of the media hyping you to be the unstoppable team all season long. Id rather fly under the radar all season.

Like the Eagles, saints and packers, where paper champions all season and the Giants of all teams took them out. A team not expected to even make the playoffs who fans where calling for a mass firing of everyone and rebuild. That was the team that got hot, that wanted it, that fought for it and earned it.

Guest Negatorris

1 thing i like about these schedules is it has us playing some very tough teams that many in the media think are playoff worthy teams. 1 that says we will be under dogs most of the season. Im not a fan of the media hyping you to be the unstoppable team all season long. Id rather fly under the radar all season.

Like the Eagles, saints and packers, where paper champions all season and the Giants of all teams took them out. A team not expected to even make the playoffs who fans where calling for a mass firing of everyone and rebuild. That was the team that got hot, that wanted it, that fought for it and earned it.

Usually when we are not expected to do anything, we overachieve according to others' opinions.

Before 2008 - "Falcons will be lucky to win 4 games"

2008 - Falcons win 11 games and go to the playoffs

Before 2009 - "We expect the Falcons to take the next step"

2009 - Falcons go 9-7 and miss the playoffs

Before 2010 - "Falcons are okay, but they can't keep up with the elite"

2010 - Falcons go 13-3 and get the #1 seed

Before 2011 - "Falcons are SB favorites this season"

2011 - Falcons go a disappointing 10-6 and get trounced once again in the post season

Before 2012 - "Falcons are good, but won't we're not expect much from them"

2012 - ??

I'm hoping Superbowl