Zach Brown Olb Could Fall To Us At 55

momak

If Zach Brown fell to us at 55 i would be happy to take him.

I know LB is not the biggest position of need but this guy looks awesome and has superior speed. Having Brown and Spoon in on passing downs would be a good combo to have

Here is some info i found on him

Last season, Brown led the Tar Heels with 105 tackles, while also recording five and 1/2 sacks, three interceptions and three forced fumbles. He is expected to come off the board somewhere in the middle of the second round due to his lightning speed.

Brown ran the 100-meter dash in 10.6 seconds in high school and set the North Carolina school record in the indoor 60-meter dash as a sophomore. That speed has also translated well to the football field.

In 13 games as a starter in 2011, he recorded 51 tackles, eight tackles for loss and five sacks. Burnett was not invited to the combine, but turned some heads at Nevada’s Pro Day March 21 when he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.55 seconds.

WTF are you talking about?

Zach Brown was not only invited to the combine, he even performed at the combine.

http://www.nfl.com/c...rown?id=2532804

Also, just an FYI...Brown is not coming anywhere close to pick #55.

Sorry for angering you dude. I read "not invited to the combine" in the last sentence of the post. Selective reading has its downfalls.