Chicago's Murder Rate Is Way Up. Good Thing Holder's On The Case. Oh, No, He's Not.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-chicago-homicides-soar-20120412,0,1713215.story

While Eric Holder and Al Sharpton are hailing the arrest of a white, I mean Hispanic in Florida, Chicago, run by Obama's Main Man, Rahm Emanual, leads the world in the Murder rate catagory, this year.

I wonder if these murders are due to George Bush or Global Warming? Yep, check that excuse box. It seems that since its warm and crime is NOW due to it being warm, and what was that term the Baltimore police chief used for the assault by the thugs caught on tape........Opportunity crime, yea, thats it. This is all murder due to Opportunistic murderer's.

AL, where are ya big guy. Move away from the DC bufett line. Get to work.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deisel

The only Chicago area murders Holder and Sharpton will get involved with would be if its a white on black. They could care or less about the other murders because there is nothing in it for them.

I know. They aren't actually interested in solving problems but are interested in lighting torches for mob mentality.

Actually Chicago's crime rate is always up...LOL!!! I'm from Chicago. There is an influx of gangs there and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are both very vocal, but the MEDIA is uninterested. Holder has been involved as has Obama. They are very much involved there. Its a constant discussion. I am from the Southside, certain areas have actually gotten better, but to be honest the West Side is out of control in some areas.

Not as bad a place as its reputation makes it.

Chicago leading the world in the murder rate category? Not even close. Ever heard of Johannesburg or Rio de Janiero? There are places in Mexico and Honduras that are way up there too.

****, they're not even top 15 in the US in the FBI UCR index. Atlanta is rated several spots higher.

Edited by IronBallsMcGinty

Chicago leading the world in the murder rate category? Not even close. Ever heard of Johannesburg or Rio de Janiero? There are places in Mexico and Honduras that are way up there too.

****, they're not even top 15 in the US in the FBI UCR index. Atlanta is rated several spots higher.

The Funny thing is he and his slithering ilk ROOTED for Rio to get the Olympics

I'm a little confused, though. I the OP believes that commenting on murders is adding fuel to the fire, why does he then want Holder to comment on murders more?

Well here is the thing. Its already wrong to say Chicago, while Gary is always worse and I think DC leads the country. Not sure what the point was supposed to have been. I just know that all four guys are involved in helping to stop gang warfare in Chicago, Gary, Merriville, Kansas City, St. Louis and a few more places and I know that for a huge FACT. I also know they are all involved in DC, Jackson, Ms, Birmingham, Wichita Falls, Denver, and Memphis.

Guest Deisel

Actually Chicago's crime rate is always up...LOL!!! I'm from Chicago. There is an influx of gangs there and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are both very vocal, but the MEDIA is uninterested. Holder has been involved as has Obama. They are very much involved there. Its a constant discussion. I am from the Southside, certain areas have actually gotten better, but to be honest the West Side is out of control in some areas.

Not as bad a place as its reputation makes it.

I've never been to chicago but there is a correlation in the murder capitals around this country and the gang and drug culture are the primary causes. Why are we not focusing in on the problems, and add education to the mix. These are solveable problems.

I've never been to chicago but there is a correlation in the murder capitals around this country and the gang and drug culture are the primary causes. Why are we not focusing in on the problems, and add education to the mix. These are solveable problems.

They are. Like I said in the post you have quoted. Even I head a gang awareness group and work with a couple more in my community. One situation has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Sorry man.

Guest Deisel

They are. Like I said in the post you have quoted. Even I head a gang awareness group and work with a couple more in my community. One situation has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Sorry man.

Are you saying drugs, gangs and lack of a good education are not all entwined in the problem? I would throw in single family households to the mix as well.

Are you saying drugs, gangs and lack of a good education are not all entwined in the problem? I would throw in single family households to the mix as well.

No. I would actually say over zealousness about any small thing (mountain out of molehill mentality) here in America is.

Would have never happened if dude wasn't playing a live action Cops rpg with a kid wearing a hoodie during a rainy night. There is NOTHING new under the sun my friend, its all been done before.

Guest Deisel

No. I would actually say over zealousness about any small thing (mountain out of molehill mentality) here in America is.

Would have never happened if dude wasn't playing a live action Cops rpg with a kid wearing a hoodie during a rainy night. There is NOTHING new under the sun my friend, its all been done before.

Knight, you will have to seperate out what you're talking abt here. The murders, gang killings, drug escalation killings are not small things. And I guarantee you if these inner city kids had real parenting, better educations, they would not get lost in the shuffle so easy.

Zimmerman was actually coming back from the store when he spotted someone suspicious. He was not on watch duty, and his community was plagued with crime. If its you or me, we would take a second look and try to help safe guard our community as well. It escalated and unfortunately so. Totally different then a real murder, gang banger type crime.

Knight, you will have to seperate out what you're talking abt here. The murders, gang killings, drug escalation killings are not small things. And I guarantee you if these inner city kids had real parenting, better educations, they would not get lost in the shuffle so easy.

Zimmerman was actually coming back from the store when he spotted someone suspicious. He was not on watch duty, and his community was plagued with crime. If its you or me, we would take a second look and try to help safe guard our community as well. It escalated and unfortunately so. Totally different then a real murder, gang banger type crime.

This is why racism still exists man. Because people are so quick to judge and think they know everything when they don't know anything at all. I have lived in some rough neighborhoods and have seen guys walk around. They don't look suspicious to me....black or white. They look like people. Until I see something happen I am not interested in that person because I do not believe in precrime.

Many gang members I know are middle class. Yep. Its just the people you have listed above make up a larger percentage. I make no judgements and I rarely care about percentages. Because of people thinking they know something based on a stereotype...a kid was killed.

When guys go out to do dirt, they rarely don hoodies nowadays. It draws too much attention. If he had his facts straight and watched less T.V. he would know that. He followed a perception instead of a reality. That was stupid on his part and even more stupid to defend. Why the defense Deisel? You itchin to shoot one of my sons for wearing a hoodie in a crime infested neighborhood on a rainy night?

Here's the Chicago headline - DEATH CITY: Homicides in Chicago soar; 120 dead in 2012, 500 wounded...

How is any other city worse then this so early this year, and if there are, WE have a HUGE war going on.

Yeah my cousin just told me a minute ago, but also said that its beginning to wane. He also said that the overall rate in America is dropping.

Guest Deisel

This is why racism still exists man. Because people are so quick to judge and think they know everything when they don't know anything at all. I have lived in some rough neighborhoods and have seen guys walk around. They don't look suspicious to me....black or white. They look like people. Until I see something happen I am not interested in that person because I do not believe in precrime.

Many gang members I know are middle class. Yep. Its just the people you have listed above make up a larger percentage. I make no judgements and I rarely care about percentages. Because of people thinking they know something based on a stereotype...a kid was killed.

When guys go out to do dirt, they rarely don hoodies nowadays. It draws too much attention. If he had his facts straight and watched less T.V. he would know that. He followed a perception instead of a reality. That was stupid on his part and even more stupid to defend. Why the defense Deisel? You itchin to shoot one of my sons for wearing a hoodie in a crime infested neighborhood on a rainy night?

Did I defend Zimmerman? No. I said wait till the facts come out. You've just put a whole lot of actions into Zimmermans heart. I can tell ya this. If I lived in a high crime area, I would pay attention, and a man walking around with his head covered would gain my attention, IF crimes were occuring often right around me. And you ask, am I itching to kill 1 of your kids? If I'm a father with a kid in a crime infested community, I would hope to teach him whats safe and whats not. And frankly, I'll put some of this blame on the kids dad. Again, you don't actually know if Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. No one does. If he did, trayvon got shot and it was On him. I'll say this as well. I see someone walking in my neighborhood, at night, rain coming down, with a hoody on, I'm gonna take a second look.. Its what good neighbors do for each other, and I've got a black retired FBI agent liven next to me and he has told me some far out stuff while strokin a few beers. He's alive now cause he was wary of perps and you know what that means. Profiling what the perps wear and how they generally behave.

Did I defend Zimmerman? No. I said wait till the facts come out. You've just put a whole lot of actions into Zimmermans heart. I can tell ya this. If I lived in a high crime area, I would pay attention, and a man walking around with his head covered would gain my attention, IF crimes were occuring often right around me. And you ask, am I itching to kill 1 of your kids? If I'm a father with a kid in a crime infested community, I would hope to teach him whats safe and whats not. And frankly, I'll put some of this blame on the kids dad. Again, you don't actually know if Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. No one does. If he did, trayvon got shot and it was On him. I'll say this as well. I see someone walking in my neighborhood, at night, rain coming down, with a hoody on, I'm gonna take a second look.. Its what good neighbors do for each other, and I've got a black retired FBI agent liven next to me and he has told me some far out stuff while strokin a few beers. He's alive now cause he was wary of perps and you know what that means. Profiling what the perps wear and how they generally behave.

The call to dispatch was enough for me. You make the call and go home period. No my sons won't be going to any store now that I know that they aren't even safe around so called, "good citizens".

Zimmerman wasn't FBI or even a cop. He was like any other idiot who felt empowered because of a piece. He had juice and used it. Stay in the freaking car and protect yourself from a distance. If not, you may actually be putting someone else at risk. You miss the whole thing and that is why I think you have it in you to do something irresponsible like that yourself. He was NOT a cop, he was a NOBODY. He followed someone around who was NOT from the area and against the advice of dispatch. Even cops wait for back-up. Vigilante acts start wars here in America. You think I'm kidding? Ask the Bloods and Crips what they are fighting over from the beginning.