My Dog Bites Her Nails.

LOL, never seen a dog do that before. And it is LOUD. Sounds like she's eating hard candy.

Any of your dogs do that? She HATES me clipping her nails so I think she does it to avoid that. She does an awesome job. I don't know how she gets them so squared off.

I know. Cool story.

Pics or it never happened.

LOL, never seen a dog do that before. And it is LOUD. Sounds like she's eating hard candy.

Any of your dogs do that? She HATES me clipping her nails so I think she does it to avoid that. She does an awesome job. I don't know how she gets them so squared off.

I know. Cool story.

I swear to God that one of my dogs does the exact same thing. You can hear her giving herself a mani/pedi at least once or twice each week. Funny you should mention that because my wife and I were just talking about this the other day.

you need to stop that....can really screw up their digestive system and cause serious damage

Well, I think for the most part he's stopped (we've separated him from the boxes), but it's kind of tricky to get him out of the habit. I'm still doing some research to see what we can do.

Well, I think for the most part he's stopped (we've separated him from the boxes), but it's kind of tricky to get him out of the habit. I'm still doing some research to see what we can do.

we had the same problem and made a separate area for the cat's stuff that the dog can't get to

I know. Cool story.

Between your house smelling like flowers, paint, and your last monster crap, your old *** Beetle backfiring down the driveway every time you leave the house and that poster of Romo she sees hanging over your bed and what you do underneath it, who could blame her for biting her nails?

Did I miss anything? wink.png