Nfl Games

This week I found some old NFL games on Youtube and found out that you can download Torrents of NFL games from the past couple of years.

I then put them on my PS3 so I can watch them on my tv. I'm currently watching the MNF classic from 1994 between the Chiefs and Broncos. Joe Montana vs. John Elway.

I miss those old orange crush Denver uniforms. Some of the best ever IMO.

Are you serious? I'm speechless.

No joke. A lot of companies will be doing it starting in July. You get warnings to start and eventually they can remove your service if you continue. Don't know what the point is in doing it for them but using this as a way to force people to go back to outdated ways of getting media is dumb.

No joke. A lot of companies will be doing it starting in July. You get warnings to start and eventually they can remove your service if you continue. Don't know what the point is in doing it for them but using this as a way to force people to go back to outdated ways of getting media is dumb.

Well that sucks. Good thing I'm getting what I can now.

So comcast is stopping you from using itunes or amazon or something to buy and download music?

Nice try... My advice would be to start paying for goods and services.

Outside of people like you, there is actual music we listen to that is on neither. I know it's an alien concept to you but rarities and underground and/or indie isn't on itunes or amazon. Just be quiet about it. Not everyone is listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan 24/7.

Edited by Urasnitch