Mike Minor (0-1, 10.80)

Sunday, April 15, 1:35 PM ET, Turner Field

Chris Narveson (1-0, 3.60)

Brandon Beachy (0-1, 1.80)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm never had much success in seeing wins in person. But I've only been to about 5 games. sad.png I just don't get the chance that much. Last game I went to was back in 2006 when the Braves played the Blue Jays and the Braves just happened to be in the middle of a 10 game losing streak. But Andruw Jones did hit a homerun in that game that when into the upper deck in LF right over my head where I was sitting.

Best game I ever went to was in September 2001. It was a national FOX game and the Braves won 8-5 on Brian Jordan's walkoff Grand Slam off John Franco against the Mets!

Chipper not in the line-up tonight due to swelling and fluid in his knee aparently.

Yay, Home Opener.

Dang it. That sucks for this girl I know that's going to be at the game tonight. It's her first Braves game and it's her birthday and Chipper is her favorite player and she has a brand new Chipper jersey. She's going to be so disappointed.

Dang it. That sucks for this girl I know that's going to be at the game tonight. It's hurt first Braves game and it's hurt birthday and Chipper is hurt favorite player and she has a brand new Chipper jersey. She's going to be so disappointed.

I see what you did there. - _ -

it swelled up on him during the flight back from Houston, the trainer told him if he played tonight he could have blow out his knee according to DOB

I was hoping that it was only the flying. Usually after people have knee surgeries (or any surgeries for that matter) for a while flying causes swelling.

Mike Fontenot was picking between offers from the Phillies and Braves he picked the Phillies

Dang it. Was hoping we could get hit.

I see what you did there. - _ -

That was an honest mistake that I did that. What I'm thinking and what I'm typing doesn't always mesh together like they should. Sometimes I don't realize I'm saying the wrong thing.

EDIT: Fixed it.

Edited by falconsfan567

I was hoping that it was only the flying. Usually after people have knee surgeries (or any surgeries for that matter) for a while flying causes swelling.

Dang it. Was hoping we could get hit.

That was an honest mistake that I did that. What I'm thinking and what I'm typing doesn't always mesh together like they should. Sometimes I don't realize I'm saying the wrong thing.

EDIT: Fixed it.

LOL seriously? 3 times? I can understand once, but that was a **** of a Freudian slip.