I Think Td Talks To Tony G. And Tony Talks Wife Into Him Playing In 2013

tobyd77

I 'm hearing that after TE Coby Fleener who is sure not to be there by the Falcons #55 pick that there is a big drop off in finding Tony's heir to the TE throne in this 2012 draft. With that being said I believe that with the addition of a new OC that it will be enough to get Tony to stay and really see what Koetter can do with this team in 2013. I know that Tony said that he may be calling it quits after 2012 and that his wife is asking him if this is going to be his last season but i don't feel that Tony's body is saying that and he may begin to agree with his body and go for it one more time in 2013.

What Koetter plans to do with this offense during the offseason when the playbook is laid out I believe will get Tony to stay longer because tony still has it and put up some descent #'s in 2011. i can go with Tony and Palmer for a 2012 season.

It's not whether or not his body can withstand playing another season, its the grind and the time football consumes that he said he is getting sick of. The guy just wants to live his life now. Plus he's got his own company that I'm sure he would like to focus more of his attention on.

We traded a 2nd round pick for Tony, and to have him on our roster

for one more season means that this was an incredibly good trade.

TG playing for two more seasons is one reason why I do not want us to take a TE in the second or third rounds. Get a developmental type from the fifth onward, if he does well he is our TG replacement. If not, or if TG retires after this season, then we go into the 2013 draft looking for a good TE. in the early rounds.

TG is gone after this season, watch and see.
well we will see.ive been on a roll lately on whats going on with my falcon other than the draft in 2012 that has me stump but on what I see the falcons doing from what I hear im doing good at figuring out what they are trying to do so we will see.

I dont believe that winning a playoff game or a sb will determine tony staying in 2013 but more depends on what koetter will present to him april 23 when he gets that playbook.tony still believes in this offense being what he had envisioned upon cominf her in 2009 and that is unstoppable.if that plabook matches what his vision was all along I believes he stays in 2013.if he does not see much of a difference from whatt mm did I dont see it and he is probally going to match that playbook up against some of the most explosive offenses in the league.