I Was Not Bashing Turner...

VaderMan

Some of you guys complain so much about what is being posted. This is a message board is it not? Sure the same topics will come up, just like ESPN runs a story (Manning, Tebow) 24/7 covering the same issues. We have a choice to tune in or not...same thing here. Not sure some of you realize that you dont have to read or comment on what folks post.

We are nearing the draft, we here things, read things, see things.....we take in so much information that it makes us think, sometimes revisit conversations, sometimes change our positions and see if there are any others. Nothing wrong with that, I kinda thought thats what a message board is for.

IJS

Some of you guys complain so much about what is being posted. This is a message board is it not? Sure the same topics will come up, just like ESPN runs a story (Manning, Tebow) 24/7 covering the same issues. We have a choice to tune in or not...same thing here. Not sure some of you realize that you dont have to read or comment on what folks post.

We are nearing the draft, we here things, read things, see things.....we take in so much information that it makes us think, sometimes revisit conversations, sometimes change our positions and see if there are any others. Nothing wrong with that, I kinda thought thats what a message board is for.

IJS

Correct: this is a message board. You made a post, and people responded to your post. Thank you for sharing your insights and allowing us an opportunity to express ours in return.

IJS

Agree 125 percent with you. A lot of people look before they leap- are quick to flame and start girding themselves up for Holy Internet War before they fully absorb something. Some of these scolders might have pretty static opinions on things as well.