Any In Favor Of Trading Turner?

VaderMan

Sometimes I don't get trade evaluation value in the draft myself, but most experts on these boards say we couldn't get much more than a 4th for him.

We might be a able to nab a 3rd, but Idk...if we got a first or something else unrealistic-sure- pull that trigger-otherwise- let him plod one more year for us.

I think Turner will be fine this year if we fix our oline problems. Trading Turner would be like trading your car in that's paid for, runs fine, and gets the job done for something else only because its shiny and new.

Shiny and new is not what I seek. Young, explosive, with many years ahead is...not to mention more of a match to our new offensive scheme.

Im just wondering what we could get in return for Turner. Experts say its better to trade a RB 1 year to early vs 1 year to late. Would any of you be in favor of trading Turner to a team like Cleveland, for an early 3rd rounder?

I would....

NNNOOOOOO! You watch, he'll have a great year OR TWO. I believe the scheme will be to not load him up like thet have when passing fails. They will divide up the running a bit more with some of our very capable RB's.

So let me see if I have this right.

You're asking me if I want to trade a very durable running back who consistently rushes for over 1000 yards per season and ranks among the NFL's best rushers despite running behind a mediocre O-line and a very predictable offensive scheme? Plus you want to trade him for some unknown player? What would your logic be in even considering such a trade? Is it just: "hey I am bored let's make a deal?"

I think my answer is a no. rolleyes.gif

Edited by FalconFanForLife

I'd trade turner for Adrian Peterson...

LOL....This thread is ridiculous. Only way Im trading Turner is for a younger back who is on par with him and doesnt have injury issues.

I would take seriously only take a few RBs over him going into this year. Ray Rice, skeptical on AP and Forte with their injuries so MJD, Shady McCoy and maybe A. Foster.

If we cant get one of those guys are T. Richardson in return then no trade at all makes sense to me PERIOD!

LOL....This thread is ridiculous. Only way Im trading Turner is for a younger back who is on par with him and doesnt have injury issues.

I would take seriously only take a few RBs over him going into this year. Ray Rice, skeptical on AP and Forte with their injuries so MJD, Shady McCoy and maybe A. Foster.

If we cant get one of those guys are T. Richardson in return then no trade at all makes sense to me PERIOD!

Forte sprained his MCL. He didn't even tear anything. You guys get ridiculous with this injury junk. Forte is far superior to Turner in terms of what we are trying to do here if Koetters Jax offense resembles what we're gonna do.

No, Turner should be a Falcon until he has no legs left. His value is huge to us but in trade terms not so flashy.

Feed the goat and he will score....!

And after his legs fall off at the hips from giving us two more 1,000 yd years, Mr. Blank will push him around the sidelines in a wheel chair. When AB's arms get tired, I'll take over. I like Turner.