Why Isn't Obama Talking About This Shooting?!?!?!?

What about the families of these "targets" that were shot by this deranged gunman???

http://www.theonion....ng-range,17468/

Deranged Gunman Opens Fire On Shooting Range

SAN ANTONIO—A man described by eyewitnesses as "unsettled" and "disturbed" walked into the local Guns Galore Shooting Range early Tuesday morning, paid for a half hour's worth of time, and then calmly opened fire on dozens of unsuspecting targets.

Sources said the man, now identified as Bryon James Woodrich, entered the establishment at approximately 8:30 a.m. armed with a pistol. After a brief exchange with the gun range manager, Woodrich purchased a box of ammunition, showed two pieces of ID, signed in, walked to stall No. 17, and at once began his crazed shooting spree.

WHY ISN'T OBAMA TALKING ABOUT THIS SHOOTING????

Edited by AcworthFalcFan

Here's one in Obama's home town:

http://www.chicagotr...0,2969110.story

WHY ISN'T OBAMA TALKING ABOUT THIS???

I didnt know Chicago was on the island of Hawaii?

Surely you arent saying Chicago is his hometown when he didnt even visit there until he was a year older than me(and I'm a college graduate right now myself);

Edited by Forever Julian

There are about 15,000 homicides per year in the United States. That's about 41 per day. Some make national news headlines but most you never hear about.

One person's definition of "news" was media coverage of events that were "out of the ordinary". If there's not compelling difference between an event and similar events that happen everyday, it won't be considered news. Unfortunately, murder is a fact of life in this great land of ours, so most are considered too mundane to take the attention of the national media or -gasp!- the president. Thread is a total non-starter and waste of space on even this suddenly sad forum.

You do know the only reason Obama talked about the Tryvonn killing is because he was asked a question about it by the media.

Then why isn't the liberal MSM asking him questions about those Chicago shootings??? Huh? Where is the media asking questions about the gun range shootings??? WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE HERE?

One person's definition of "news" was media coverage of events that were "out of the ordinary". If there's not compelling difference between an event and similar events that happen everyday, it won't be considered news. Unfortunately, murder is a fact of life in this great land of ours, so most are considered too mundane to take the attention of the national media or -gasp!- the president. Thread is a total non-starter and waste of space on even this suddenly sad forum.

sarcasm01.jpg

Yours...it's broken.

Here's a horrific instance of prenatal shooting. Any wonder the liberal MSM is ignoring a case of fetuses being shot??? How is this not news????

Nation Shocked By Pre-Natal Shooting

APRIL 12, 2000 |

ISSUE 36•13

ALBUQUERQUE, NM–Investigators are trying to determine what led an unborn child to fatally shoot his twin with a .38-caliber revolver during an altercation in their shared Albuquerque womb Monday.

Edited by AcworthFalcFan

It's kind of a bad time to be that sarcastic. I thought you lost your mind drinking Snak-Aid or something. My bad...

No worries. I saw all of these "why isn't Obama talking about THIS" threads and thought that I'd have a little fun at their expense. The bacon theft is probably my favorite (other than the one I just posted).

No worries. I saw all of these "why isn't Obama talking about THIS" threads and thought that I'd have a little fun at their expense. The bacon theft is probably my favorite (other than the one I just posted).

I liked the basketball thread, myself. I was going to post one of these threads complaining about how the president didn't play basketball with kids in red states but the cough syrup kicked in.