Thanks In Advance Mr Nolan

I think our D will be more disciplined - even though we were pretty disciplined 2 seasons ago. I think he lost the team last season...they just stopped believing in him and his schemes. I don't completely blame BVG, but I am quite certain we are going to see a VASTLY improved D this season.

BVG did much better then MM getting something out of that defense... He didnt have a bunch of high rd guys but he made it wrk...

Idk if it was BVG or smitty with the conservative approach but i hope smitty sees that we need to attack... Our players play best when everything is in front of them so its time we start playing to their strengths...

Nolan doesnt play defense people. He is the OC meaning he wont make one tackle or interception. I think he will improve our D but sum people are looking for the guy to work miracles with the same roster as last yr minus lofton........

Chew on this- No proven DE besides Abe( Beirmann-Sid-Edwards???), Questions at Cb and Nb, Terrible getting off the field on 3rd dwn, Little to no pass rush up the middle.

Hopefully the draft and whats left of FA will generate a few playmakers. Nolan has his hands full.

Nolan doesnt play defense people. He is the OC meaning he wont make one tackle or interception. I think he will improve our D but sum people are looking for the guy to work miracles with the same roster as last yr minus lofton........

Chew on this- No proven DE besides Abe( Beirmann-Sid-Edwards???), Questions at Cb and Nb, Terrible getting off the field on 3rd dwn, Little to no pass rush up the middle.

Hopefully the draft and whats left of FA will generate a few playmakers. Nolan has his hands full.

go take a look at what he has done with defenses in the past that were terrible one year and where they ended up the very next year

go take a look at what he has done with defenses in the past that were terrible one year and where they ended up the very next year

Everybody knows his track record. All im saying is the players have to produce regardless of the scheme or the OC and I do believe that sum people are expecting way too much from one guy......JMO

Everybody knows his track record. All im saying is the players have to produce regardless of the scheme or the OC and I do believe that sum people are expecting way too much from one guy......JMO

you act like we were terrible defensively. we werent all to bad. we certainly have the talent besides a little help in pass rushing. nothing a change of scheme cant fix. (ex. Texans)

Edited by dirtybirdz10984

my thoughts exactly. i wonder if half these morons are even true fans? or just like to cook up ****.

So im a moron because I have an opinion....... C'mon Stop thinking Nolan is our savior....Last yr it was julio and the vertical passing game ...how did that turn out. We were 10-6 and i said in training camp that we would be 10-6 or 11-5. im a realist Im not cooking shyt ....... been a fan of this team for over 25 years so STFU...... You were probably swimm'n in your daddy's nut sack back then.....

REALITY: We still dont have a pass rush,solid niclke corner, or OL protection

Edited by I MUS WRITE

you act like we were terrible defensively. we werent all to bad. we certainly have the talent besides a little help in pass rushing. nothing a change of scheme cant fix. (ex. Texans)

I never said we were horrible on Defense ...show me were my post says that ...I'll wait.... Yall act like Nolan will turn this defense into the Raves or 49ers D with no added players in the first yr ....C'mon. I do believe the D will improve but our focus should be more on the OL.......

My god so now every first yr DC will be sucessful like Wade was in Houston......SMDH they have playmakers on that D -that unit is stout and they were really good before he got there so..........

Lol go look up their ranking before Wade got there. I'm not say that happens all the time either with DC change.

My god so now every first yr DC will be sucessful like Wade was in Houston......SMDH they have playmakers on that D -that unit is stout and they were really good before he got there so..........

They weren't that good. They had one of the worst defenses in 2010. Nobody thought he could turn that D around so quickly

they were bottom 3 in the league before he got there. really?

dont get your panties in a bunch dude.

so you guessed the record correctly last year. would you like a cookie.

im just tired of everyone blasting everyone on this team and acting like we are the Rams, or Skins.

I always thought it was funny to see the two line judges behind BVG in that clip look at each other like...."oh, sh*@" laugh.png

There was nothing wrong with BVG or his coaching styles, but his schemes could have used some tweaking. Especially on third down. I put most of that blame on Smith and his ultra-conservatism. BVG performed miracles with the players he was given.

I always thought it was funny to see the two line judges behind BVG in that clip look at each other like...."oh, sh*@" laugh.png

There was nothing wrong with BVG or his coaching styles, but his schemes could have used some tweaking. Especially on third down. I put most of that blame on Smith and his ultra-conservatism. BVG performed miracles with the players he was given.

his schemes were way off from the talent we had. he put everyone in a scheme they were not comfortable playing in. the key to being a good coach is playing to your players advantage not the other way around.

i do blame Smitty as well. he should really just let the coachs do what needs to be done.

Lol I hope your joking.

Lol I hope your joking.

Nope.

Why would i be joking?

4 straight winning seasons in a row with a very respectable defense.

Some of you need to wake up and realize that Nolan isnt some God. He's gonna be working with the exact same cast and crew as BVG, minus Lofton. I'm really not sure what you realistically expect to get out of those guys.

Mularky was flat out garbage, but BVG did an admirable job with what we had.

Im pretty sure NOBODY has said that by any stretch of the imagination. Chill. Mike Nolans reputation precedes him. Look it up and you will find there is plenty to be excited about with him.

Nope.

Why would i be joking?

4 straight winning seasons in a row with a very respectable defense.

Some of you need to wake up and realize that Nolan isnt some God. He's gonna be working with the exact same cast and crew as BVG, minus Lofton. I'm really not sure what you realistically expect to get out of those guys.

Mularky was flat out garbage, but BVG did an admirable job with what we had.

Lol I'm not saying BVG was garbage, but his schemes were pretty bad at times. We played a soft vanila zone defense that put players in bad position. He didn't put players in position to play to their strengths. What games did you watch? Did you not see when we played the saints at least 3 times Colston caught a pass on the middle of the field to convert 3rd and long? I'm tired of people saying we don't have talent. Really we have a lot of talent on O and D just need better coaching and schemes.

they were bottom 3 in the league before he got there. really?

dont get your panties in a bunch dude.

so you guessed the record correctly last year. would you like a cookie.

im just tired of everyone blasting everyone on this team and acting like we are the Rams, or Skins.

Dont wear panties i'll leave that for you my friend.. regardles of their record in 2010 they had the players to be a top 3 defense last yr -We have talent but we dont hv 49er or Texans talent IMO...... i hope he does come in and turns this D into a top 5 unit -i just dont see one coach making that kind of difference when we have'nt upgraded much. If the D slightly improves im happy unlike others