Congrats Tony Romo On The Birth Of Your Son.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The babies name is Hawkins right?

I congratulate tony and wife but I question why they would chose a name like that.

Hawkins Romo.

I'm curious what the middle name is.

Edit: Hawkins Crawford Romo

http://www.dallascow...mentId=blogDest

yea its a horrible name but celebs are known for that. I give him about 20 more years till he too is beating the Falcons.

yea its a horrible name but celebs are known for that. I give him about 20 more years till he too is beating the Falcons.

Trust a tool like yerself to turn an event like the blessing of a birth of a son into a Falcon bashing session that will only end in harsh things being said about the newborn, his parents, etc. Isn't it neat how this congratulations thread has turned into posts about gay beastiality and baby murder, all because you don't have the maturity to say something without being a complete ****!?

Classy, man.

Gotta love Dweezil. Best name ever...

You do know his sister's name is Moon Unit, dontcha!!biggrin.png

Frank Zappa is a man who will never be replicated. His music was eccentric, yet incredible, and his personality was electric. Certainly taken far too soon. RIP.

Trust a tool like yerself to turn an event like the blessing of a birth of a son into a Falcon bashing session that will only end in harsh things being said about the newborn, his parents, etc. Isn't it neat how this congratulations thread has turned into posts about gay beastiality and baby murder, all because you don't have the maturity to say something without being a complete ****!?

Classy, man.

yea, you are right. I totally control you guys thoughts and actions. don't blame the guys who trash a newborn. In your opinion that is okay as long as a poster took a dig at your team.

But since I am in complete control of your thoughts and actions...

... go make ne a sandwich, sandwich #####.

So youre saying he's gonna teach his boy to be a hard worker that went from small school UDFA to the 4th highest rated QB in the 2011 season that played most of the year with fractured ribs?

Or are you talking about the guy ESPN says he is?

i'm just sayin he likes to golf