Lol Brees Is An Ignorant Cry Baby! I Love It!

MrJay

http://www.nfl.com/n...tons-suspension

link is to an article on brees just being a baby as usual complaining to the NFL directors on how he thinks it was unfair. I know its more the staff's fault for all this mess, but its funny how hes grabbing for straws, trying to justify the bounties. That whole fanbase and organization just realized they're no longer the charity case of the NFL anymore! LMAO!

Edited by MrJay

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/n...tons-suspension

link is to an article on brees just being a baby as usual complaining to the NFL directors on how he thinks it was unfair. I know its more the staff's fault for all this mess, but its funny how hes grabbing for straws, trying to justify the bounties. That whole fanbase and organization just realized they're no longer the charity case of the NFL anymore! LMAO!

UMMMMM Brees has like 5-6 years of playing left and the NFL is hurting his competitive chances in a season were he and the saints can make history by playing the SB in their home stadium.....all the guy wants is a little INFO all the saints players are screaming for it.....current players cant even speak their mind and defend themselfs until the suspensions are ALREADY dropped

Edited by wayofthetruth

UMMMMM Brees has like 5-6 years of playing left and the NFL is hurting his competitive chances in a season were he and the saints can make history by playing the SB in their home stadium.....all the guy wants is a little INFO all the saints players are screaming for it.....current players cant even speak their mind and defend themselfs until the suspensions are ALREADY dropped

UMMMMM, Brees is a whiny beyotch who "wants an explanation" of why the rules apply to his team. As to all the taints players screaming for INFO: I believe they're screaming for money - just like Brees.

He will get the needed info, when all the lies and facts are sorted out. His team allowed it so he can shut up, sit down and put on his big boy undies.

Guest Gritz

UMMMMM, Brees is a whiny beyotch who "wants an explanation" of why the rules apply to his team. As to all the taints players screaming for INFO: I believe they're screaming for money - just like Brees.

Post of the month.

Think about it. Brees has to act upset and demand to know the truth! Why? He knew what was going on all of the time. Before each game he did the pregame rah-rah and interacted with the players on defense for years! There is no way he was unaware of the bounty program.

His "shock" with the severity of the penalties and "demand" for documentation is just a ruse to try to help himself appear clean.

I love the fact that this is really sinking in for the Swampers. SP gone for the year, Brees isn't signed, Parcells isn't coaching them, the interim they appear set on is also suspended for the first 6 games...Good times to be a Falcons fan, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer fan base.