First Mike Vick, Then Sean Payton, Then Petrino

74ice

You mess with the Falcons, and lie to your superiors.........you get the horns.

Couldn't happen to more putrid men.

If we win the super bowl this year, I honestly believe we will have finally exercised all our demons!

The horns from who? This organization hasn't did anything to those three.

Vick's still on a playoff contender

Petrino built a top 10 team

Peyton will be gone but the Saints are still the front runners in the division

Stop acting like a female.

post of the day.

Petrino may have built a top 10 team but his life is in shambles. He just got busted having an affair and it's a national story. Just imagine what could happen if his wife wants a divorce and wants to take EVERYTHING.

He might be able to land a job at a junior college but he is obviously never getting a job in the NFL again.

He's screwed.

Edited by Sun Tzu 7

If we win the super bowl this year, I honestly believe we will have finally exercised all our demons!

Winning the big one in the Saints house while they are at home would be the icing on the cake.cool.png

Exercised our demons?

We teaching them jumping jacks or something? That would only make them stronger.

Let's see, Vick went to jail for 2 years lost millions of dollars, has been sued and hasn't seen a playoff win

Petrino.... .yeah......he built a top 10 team, you gonna trade places with him right now?

And Peyton...lied to his superior, got caught, is missing a year of his job and millions of dollars.

My point was all 3 lied and through out the years have negatively impacted the falcons in some way or shape, you sound as if you are defending them?

And where did I say the organization did anything to them.......I said in short....karma is a b, they lied in their beds, deal with it

Edited by 74ice

Petrino may have built a top 10 team but his life is in shambles. He just got busted having an affair and it's a national story. Just imagine what could happen if his wife wants a divorce and wants to take EVERYTHING.

He might be able to land a job at a junior college but he is obviously never getting a job in the NFL again.

He's screwed.

Louisville would have him back, and give him a stipend of student ho's as part of his contract.

He's screwed.

His life might be in shambles after that but it has nothing to do with the Falcons. That's like Cleveland fans jumping for joy when Miami lost to Dallas last year when their team had nothing to do with them losing.

His life might be in shambles after that but it has nothing to do with the Falcons. That's like Cleveland fans jumping for joy when Miami lost to Dallas last year when their team had nothing to do with them losing.

Oh you're right it has nothing to do with us winning or losing but I'll admit it.... it feels nice to see Petrino get everything he deserves.

not sure why anyone would take joy in other's failings? oh that's right - because their team hasn't done anything...

Yeah and I've never understood why fans of other teams post on our message board so I guess we'e both got things to figure out.

Welcome to the ignore list.

lol and you could say the same things for the Falcons. Falcons are a playoff team, top 10 team and front runners in the division.

Lets review what has happened to these fine gentlemen shall we?

Mike Vick - Prison for over 2 years for dog fighting, image torn, money lost and probably will be replaced as a QB in a year or 2.

Bobby Petrino - Took years to build a contender in the SEC, lost his job, wife and family for a 25 year old horse. Broke his ribs, face is beat to death and other injuries.

Sean Payton - Torn ACL in a game, lost in last years playoffs, lost his job for the year and possibly forever with the Saints. There is no telling what else is going to happen with the bounties that he approved of.

For people who have built their whole life around football, it looks to me like their career's are pretty much shattered. Blank and his mafia will get you if you F with them.

lol and you could say the same things for the Falcons. Falcons are a playoff team, top 10 team and front runners in the division.

Lets review what has happened to these fine gentlemen shall we?

Mike Vick - Prison for over 2 years for dog fighting, image torn, money lost and probably will be replaced as a QB in a year or 2.

Bobby Petrino - Took years to build a contender in the SEC, lost his job, wife and family for a 25 year old horse. Broke his ribs, face is beat to death and other injuries.

Sean Payton - Torn ACL in a game, lost in last years playoffs, lost his job for the year and possibly forever with the Saints. There is no telling what else is going to happen with the bounties that he approved of.

For people who have built their whole life around football, it looks to me like their career's are pretty much shattered. Blank and his mafia will get you if you F with them.

And again how did the Falcons cause their shortcomings?

Vick is pretty much back to where he was before going to prison and Sean will be back next year coaching so I don't see the cause for celebration. Unless we had a hand in doing that to those guys what's the point in taking credit we had no control over.

And again how did the Falcons cause their shortcomings?

Vick is pretty much back to where he was before going to prison and Sean will be back next year coaching so I don't see the cause for celebration. Unless we had a hand in doing that to those guys what's the point in taking credit we had no control over.

Are you going to say Vick is successful since being an Eagle? Knocked out by the Packers in the wild card game, missed the playoffs the year after. Sean Peyton gets caught for bounties, gets an acl tear. The point is not that the Falcons caused this, but you don't see these things happen to other coaches or players. Yes it may happen but really rare. Such as Petrino getting caught in a affair with a 25 year old hag and getting his face murdered for it.