In Midst Of All The Criticisms, Td, Ryan And Smith Bashing, I'd Just Like The Admins To Know

You guys do a great job running the site. Despite the occasional crashing due to excessive traffic (It is the most popular NFL board), this site is ran great. The filter keeps the site family-friendly, the look of the site is fantastic, the color combination is great, the spam filter is great and the amount of traffic always keep the boards entertaining.

I know you guys get a lot of crap for the website crashing, but you can't really help that.

There's no other website (other than Reddit) that I can kill time with like this. Mad props to you guys.

Edited by ChickenBiscuit

The modding could be better. I went on Saints report, and was banned in like 4 posts just for being a Falcons fan. I did nothing but be respectful, and offer honest opinion. That is too extreme, and I don't want that here, but this place is the opposite. We let trolls run wild, even make threats, and rarely ban anyone. When they are they come back by shuffling their username around. A couple great examples right on this thread.

The modding could be better. I went on Saints report, and was banned in like 4 posts just for being a Falcons fan. I did nothing but be respectful, and offer honest opinion. That is too extreme, and I don't want that here, but this place is the opposite. We let trolls run wild, even make threats, and rarely ban anyone. When they are they come back by shuffling their username around. A couple great examples right on this thread.

Freedom of opinion, dude. No policy against being stupid.

I'd just like to stop it all for a second to thank the admins. Despite the occasional crashing due to excessive traffic (It is the most popular NFL board), this site is ran great. The filter keeps the site family-friendly, the look of the site is fantastic, the color combination is great, the spam filter is great and the amount of traffic always keep the boards entertaining.

I know you guys get a lot of crap for the website crashing, but it's for short periods of time and I know you guys are doing your best.

There's no other website (other than Reddit) that I can kill time with like this. Mad props to you guys.

I agree.

This is my 12th year on the board and I can truly say it's still one of my favorite internet sites to visit. I hit it way more than any other site.

Kudos to all involved. Especially to Moderator and his staff. Shout out to the mini mods. Especially Rev, Banker, Sac and Shiney. I have met all five of those guys on multiple occasions. Good people. Trust me.

All of em have banned me at least once but they all gave me a second chance. Rev has been my redeemer. He let me back in after a lifetime ban. I'm probably gone for good after the next ban. Yall boys will surely be glad. No more catch phrases.

Not crazy about the robustness of the board, but still my favorite site and maybe still the best in the league. Good work guys.

Freedom of opinion, dude. No policy against being stupid.

Opinion is fine, but pretending to be something you are not, for the sole purpose of creating conflict, isn't opinion, it's trolling. Not liking Matt Ryan is one thing, perpetuating an entire identity based on Ryan bashing to the point where you inviting physical conflict is another. If 95% of your posts are an agenda about one player, you should be banned, and coming back under a different name shouldn't get you off the hook.

I've been here for 12+ years, some of these posters have the same schtick under every regime.

I'm probably gone for good after the next ban. Yall boys will surely be glad. No more catch phrases.

Agree with your stance most of the time.

Love your posts. Love the catch phrases.

Keep up the good work, dont let anyone get under your skin, and you'll be fine.

Most of these boys dont know sh*t from shinola. Trust me. wink.png

Opinion is fine, but pretending to be something you are not, for the sole purpose of creating conflict, isn't opinion, it's trolling. Not liking Matt Ryan is one thing, perpetuating an entire identity based on Ryan bashing to the point where you inviting physical conflict is another. If 95% of your posts are an agenda about one player, you should be banned, and coming back under a different name shouldn't get you off the hook.

I've been here for 12+ years, some of these posters have the same schtick under every regime.

and what's your schtick? I don't see you in ABF, fantasy football, Braves or any other forum, but this one and it's always singing the same tune. Why don't you try to hold to the standards you arrogantly presume to hold other posters to?

there is another Falcons board that might be your cup of tea chickenbisquit

Atlanta Falcons Talk - there is like 4 people over there and its most upbeat Falcons

Ryan best ever

Falcons are super bowl worthy

as for AFT havent seen Peyton in awhile here

Atlanta Falcons Talk - there is like 4 people over there and its most upbeat Falcons

Ryan best ever

If only there were a board for depressed fairweathers...

Edited by ChickenBiscuit

and what's your schtick? I don't see you in ABF, fantasy football, Braves or any other forum, but this one and it's always singing the same tune. Why don't you try to hold to the standards you arrogantly presume to hold other posters to?

he is so butt hurt over select few opinions . I swear to GOd he has a Matt Ryan fat head in his bedroom..

Ryan best ever

Havnt seen you over there much lately either....oh wait.....that's right you're banned from there.

For the same reason you've been banned from here like 3,862 times.

He has waaaay more right to be here than you, i'd say.

Havnt seen you over there much lately either....oh wait.....that's right you're banned from there.

For the same reason you've been banned from here like 3,862 times.

He has waaaay more right to be here than you, i'd say.

you havent seen much of anyone over there to be honest tho

320px-Tumbleweed_038_.jpg

I didn't consider you a troll, even though you have seemed to go off the deep end lately. I'll stand my rep on these boards. I argue with like 5 people. You, and the others, not so much, you are just here to start Sh**storms, Some of your band of merry men have been banned 4 or 5 times each, on a board that's practically impossible to get banned. That tells me a lot. I don't care that you don't like Matt Ryan, but when you project a ceiling on a 26 year old QB, and twist and turn every argument in favor of him to prove that ceiling it becomes absurd. If I come off as pushing an agenda it's in response to someone else's, and the fact that the mods have let this anti-Ryan agenda poison the boards. I didn't join to talk about the Falcons QB, yet we have a guy who's every other username is an insult to Matt Ryan..

I talk Falcons. I don't go to this message board to talk Fantasy Football, I use other sites for FF. and I don't care enough about baseball to really care to talk about the Braves. I'm a Braves fan, but baseball is boring lately, I'm a casual fan. I don't really care to debate it. I despise Basketball, and since the Thrashers are gone,don't have much to say about Hockey. Football, Politics, and music are my interests, and considering I share very little common interest and opinion of politics and music with the average southern football fan, I don't come here to discuss those things.