Mexican Town Celebrates Easter With ‘Burning Of The Jews’

Guest Deisel

Rush Limbaugh said, “He is beating Germany up. He is ripping them to shreds over something they did 60 years ago. One day after praising all of Islam. Now can you imagine, there’s of course Elie Wiesel gets up there and he does his thing but it’s 65 years here or close to it…He’s up there and he’s ripping Germany for what it did 60 or 65 years ago, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Guest Deisel

I would expect this thread to reach at least ten pages given the fact that Diesel is trolling racism

I don't think its racism, I think its standard bigotry against the Jews. Its also centuries of misunderstanding the Jews and its perpetrated by many groups and govt.s

I don't think its racism, I think its standard bigotry against the Jews. Its also centuries of misunderstanding the Jews and its perpetrated by many groups and govt.s

its off to a slow start....you need to link it to the Trayvon Martin with some sort of false dichotomy

Rush Limbaugh said, “He is beating Germany up. He is ripping them to shreds over something they did 60 years ago. One day after praising all of Islam. Now can you imagine, there’s of course Elie Wiesel gets up there and he does his thing but it’s 65 years here or close to it…He’s up there and he’s ripping Germany for what it did 60 or 65 years ago, blah, blah, blah, blah.