Coverage Schemes

MTfalconMC

I can't wait to see what Nolan does with our defense. I got tired of on several occasions the last couple of years watching Dunta Robinson wave up a hand thinking someone was supposed around the receiver he passed off of from his zone. Grimes bailing back realizing that he was under the roll coverage so he coul read an react. It just seemed like at times things werent communicated that well. Maybe if BVG would have worried less about how his stache looked and more about communicating how we should cover and get pressure on the qb. That our lives would have been much better as a whole at least from a defensive stand point. We have two good corners let them man up and get paid to do the mass amounts they are getting paid to do. Blitz our safties occasionally. I 'm not big on the corner blitz by the way. Please feel free to give me any insights or thoughts. I love aggressive blitz and get after your *** defense. Its fun to watch. By the way being from Montana I'd love to see Trumaine Johnson in black and red this coming season.

Biscuit, thanks and I was kinda thinking the same. I'm glad BVG went to auburn maybe they can be lost on defense especially 3rd down. Good to see Puketrino in the doghouse in arkansas.

Nah, he's a great college coordinator, he wasn't terrible here, he was just painfully simple. Nolan will change that, though.

I hope he was a great coordinator in college. I hope he does well with Auburn's defense they usually recruit well and have a lot of talent. Sorry for a bit of a rant. It was just hard to watch being a falcons fan and really knowing the game at times to watch our defense at times.

There is an article floating around I'll see if I have time while at work to link it to this topic. It's about his 4-2-5 scheme stuff. I know I've said it a lot but the kid from Montana would fit when you read what the other db brings. Thanks for sharing thought on this e with me. Living in Montana is such a bore thank god everyday for football.