Do You Still Believe In Smith , Td , Ryan To Lead Us To A Super Bowl

Swiftee

or have lost faith in any and dont believe we will see 1 with this grouping .

I love Smitty as a HC i think he is very solid coach/ takes risk but also has conservative side . Players love to play fof him and he shows great leadership and earns respect of players . He is my least concern

Ryan - I dont believe he will lead us to a SB unless TD builds a dominant defense . I also have not seen playoff strides you want to see out of a QB thats been in league 4 years

TD- doesnt have my support at all . I understand the bargain hunting but you bring back Lofton by all means and you have to address hole on oline . Its been 4 / going into 5 seasons under his watch and to me the talent on lines and some of moves and risk he took were not worth the rewards . I dont believe in TD at all and think he is in over his head . and Sam Baker still being her validates my point at his cap hit

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or have lost faith in any and dont believe we will see 1 with this grouping .

I love Smitty as a HC i think he is very solid coach/ takes risk but also has conservative side . Players love to play fof him and he shows great leadership and earns respect of players . He is my least concern

Ryan - I dont believe he will lead us to a SB unless TD builds a dominant defense . I also have not seen playoff strides you want to see out of a QB thats been in league 4 years

TD- doesnt have my support at all . I understand the bargain hunting but you bring back Lofton by all means and you have to address hole on oline . Its been 4 / going into 5 seasons under his watch and to me the talent on lines and some of moves and risk he took were not worth the rewards . I dont believe in TD at all and think he is in over his head . and Sam Baker still being her validates my point at his cap hit

thats funny because i have complete confidence in TD and matt ryan but i question mike smith at times

Honestly I dont see it...... Mike Smith is a good not great coach and im underwhelmed by alot of Td's picks. We will be an average to above avg team that cant win in the playoffs until we fix our OLINE and PAS RUSH.....Period. How can u move the ball if the Qb is getting buried on every other play

Also Im not a big fan of Turners he has to be one the most overrated Rb's in the game ...It wont happen but If we could trade him for picks and get a Wilson,Martin or Turrain we would be better off

I think they will! Look at the Colts with Payton as the QB, how many years did it take hime to get there. The one thing these teams winning the SB had that we do not is a great solid D. With Nolan i think that will turn around quick. Ryan will be fine as long as the fix the Da$n O-line which they have not addressed at all really. And keeping Baker, i agree, this guy stinks and has since day one. Never seen anything good from him, either he has been hurt or getting beat so why did we keep hime for that price? Either renegotiate his contract or ship him out.

i still have faith. The Falcons are a solid team. Yeah, we are not on that Packer or Steeler level yet, but we are getting close. We just need to continue to build and find those young guys through the draft. I hope we sweep the Saints and win a playoff game next season.

And for the love of god sumone pleaas take the challenge flag from Mike Smith . He's ready to throw the dam thing during warm ups. His demeanor on the side lines makes me nervous at times.

only flaw I see in Smith is his challenges . He must be batting in low .200s and worst past is if Julio didnt scream for him to challenge that Indy long pass it would have gone unnoticed . Every time he throws that flag i chalk it up as a loss

Guest Negatorris

This thread is about to become a Ryan bashing thread. People doubt him, but they **** sure doubted Peyton, Brees, Rodgers, Eli, etc...

Do you know how many people joked on me becasue my team was the only team to ever score 2 pts in a playoff game, lol. 8 is better than 2, hahaha

A loss is still a loss. Kicking field goals in those situations would basically be admitting defeat. I like the decision to go for it, but I am extremely disappointed in the play calling.