Trayvon Case Already Impacting Crimes Against The Innocent.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Gainesville-man-beaten-after-men-shout-Trayvon/-/475880/10396944/-/wk1c9z/-/

This is the 3rd story of some one Reporting being attacked, with Trayvon shouts associated with it. A police car was shot at in sanford as well. These incidences are going to get people killed and the WH has done Nothing to quit the momentum. This is a good reason Why the stand your ground law is in effect. But, this attack is being investigated as well. We don't know all the facts here as well.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how I never hear about stuff like this, but if the roles were reversed it'd be shoved down my throat.

Racism exists because people, both black and white, enable it to exist. Especially the media. How come the only pic you see of Trayvon is from when he was around 13 as an "innocent, bright eyed child", then the only pic you see of Zimmerman is a mugshot of him from 4 or so years ago looking all disheveled?

Then you've of course got the stooges Sharpton, J. Jackson, Spike Lee, etc.. wanting to get their voice heard and making things much much worse then they were. Can't forget about the New Black Panther Party, fun bunch there, putting a $10,000 bounty on Zimmermans head.

Im always hearing people scream for equal rights and for racism to end then see the same people advocating double standards and provoking racial tensions. Everythings just one big contradiction, but hey, welcome to America..

Funny how I never hear about stuff like this, but if the roles were reversed it'd be shoved down my throat.

Racism exists because people, both black and white, enable it to exist. Especially the media. How come the only pic you see of Trayvon is from when he was around 13 as an "innocent, bright eyed child", then the only pic you see of Zimmerman is a mugshot of him from 4 or so years ago looking all disheveled?

Then you've of course got the stooges Sharpton, J. Jackson, Spike Lee, etc.. wanting to get their voice heard and making things much much worse then they were. Can't forget about the New Black Panther Party, fun bunch there, putting a $10,000 bounty on Zimmermans head.

Im always hearing people scream for equal rights and for racism to end then see the same people advocating double standards and provoking racial tensions. Everythings just one big contradiction, but hey, welcome to America..

You won't last long around here making, sense and alll......wink.png

What do you expect Obama to do? The people will not be happy until they get justice for trayvon, which means Zimmerman in prison getting butt raped by a guy named bubba. You want Obama to throw the guy in prison without a trial? I thought republitards stood for smaller government.

The people will not be happy until they get justice for trayvon, which means Zimmerman in prison getting butt raped by a guy named bubba. You want Obama to throw the guy in prison without a trial?

In having it pointed out, can you see how contradictory and ridiculous these two back to back sentence are?

Pretty much for there to be justice for Trayvon there wont be any justice or fair trial for Zimmerman, which is the part nobody seems to care about. This coming from the same people wanting equal rights and no racism. Again, its contradictory and makes no sense.

Edited by BananaPaste

What do you expect Obama to do? The people will not be happy until they get justice for trayvon, which means Zimmerman in prison getting butt raped by a guy named bubba. You want Obama to throw the guy in prison without a trial? I thought republitards stood for smaller government.

Remember Ga fan, these guys want small government yet they want the WH to intervene on some incompetent hillbillies in Fla.

Also:

Hurricane Katrina? Local governments problem

Florida? a Fed problem.Ahhhh, but Fla is a repub state, can't blame them, can we?Rick Scott has more important matters to handle, like cutting PBS funding.

Pathetic hacks are pathetic.

Had the WH already intervened, they would be crying about teh socializm.

Remember Ga fan, these guys want small government yet they want the WH to intervene on some incompetent hillbillies in Fla.

Also:

Hurricane Katrina? Local governments problem

Florida? a Fed problem.Ahhhh, but Fla is a repub state, can't blame them, can we?Rick Scott has more important matters to handle, like cutting PBS funding.

Pathetic hacks are pathetic.

Had the WH already intervened, they would be crying about teh socializm.

Kathleen Blanco & Co. were absolutely awful in the way they handled Katrina.

she wouldn't allow the National Guard in before the hurricane or the first three days after. then, her administration wouldn't detail what they wanted to spend federal dollars on which delayed assistance. Mississippi did their due diligence in putting together estimates and costs and got the money far before Louisiana.

Pretty much for there to be justice for Trayvon there wont be any justice or fair trial for Zimmerman, which is the part nobody seems to care about. This coming from the same people wanting equal rights and no racism. Again, its contradictory and makes no sense.

Not true. People wanted casey Anthony's head but she got a fair trail and got off.

Kathleen Blanco & Co. were absolutely awful in the way they handled Katrina.

she wouldn't allow the National Guard in before the hurricane or the first three days after. then, her administration wouldn't detail what they wanted to spend federal dollars on which delayed assistance. Mississippi did their due diligence in putting together estimates and costs and got the money far before Louisiana.

I have long been on record saying Katrina was made a much bigger disaster by the local Gov and I DEFENDED CW Bush in that instance.I posted many pics of hundreds of school buses left parked underwater that could have easily been used to evacuate thousands before they were underwater.I called Ray Nagin every name I could think of and made up some new ones.

Im just pointing out the hackery at work here. The Trayvon case could and should be EASILY handled by the local gov there, yet some people are punting it to the Feds/WH and would have #####ed just as loudly had they intervened. Pretty sure we can agree with that.

http://www.news4jax....944/-/wk1c9z/-/

This is the 3rd story of some one Reporting being attacked, with Trayvon shouts associated with it. A police car was shot at in sanford as well. These incidences are going to get people killed and the WH has done Nothing to quit the momentum. This is a good reason Why the stand your ground law is in effect. But, this attack is being investigated as well. We don't know all the facts here as well.

Really? What do you expect the WH to do?And even if the President said the least little thing regarding this case (as we've already seen) there'd be persons out there whining and complaining about how government should stay out of it.Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.

The racial angle is beside the point to me. All I know is that a kid got shot on his way to his dad's girlfriend's house to watch a basketball game and never made it. Whether he's black, white, yellow, or polka dotted, that is senseless. If it was your kid, you'd understand.

when an unarmed kid is shot dead walking to his dads house the biggest injustice would be no trial at all. Thats the only thing me and many others are asking for.So far it's been him saying he was defending homself and law enforcement simply taking his word for it.

That's not a little infuriating to you?

Not true. People wanted casey Anthony's head but she got a fair trail and got off.

That wasn't a race issue though. I just feel like if he did get a fair trial and was found innocent, then this whole thing would blow up bigger than ever. To many no matter what happens he'll always be guilty to them and there won't be any justice for Trayvon until he's found guilty or given street justice which defeats the whole purpose of being innocent until proven guilty.