Topic "pulled" Down?

Club212

There was a topic here on the 2012 schedule release that got out on the Eagles web site, was "leaked" on this board, it is now gone! Did the NFL get p****d off & order all topics on this matter "PULLED"? I responded that all teams get to see the schedule, then go over it to see if the are any problems,complaints, etc. then it goes back to the NFL for discussion, then it gets released on the NFL Network Schedule Release SHow that I believe airs live about a week before the NFL Draft.

I'm thinking, who in the right mind would make a schedule for each team for 16 weeks.....on the other end, the NFL likes to keep its' secrets & may want it off until the release show, I think its a week before the draft so whats a week to wait, figure around the 19th this month. PS - sorry, I didn't realize the ADMIN took it down....-1 on me?

Edited by Club212

I'm thinking, who in the right mind would make a schedule for each team for 16 weeks.....on the other end, the NFL likes to keep its' secrets & may want it off until the release show, I think its a week before the draft so whats a week to wait, figure around the 19th this month.

Just to troll everyone

There was a topic here on the 2012 schedule release that got out on the Eagles web site, was "leaked" on this board, it is now gone! Did the NFL get p****d off & order all topics on this matter "PULLED"? I responded that all teams get to see the schedule, then go over it to see if the are any problems,complaints, etc. then it goes back to the NFL for discussion, then it gets released on the NFL Network Schedule Release SHow that I believe airs live about a week before the NFL Draft.

According to Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen the NFL teams don't even get to see the schedule till it becomes public. It's about the only thing the NFL doesn't discuss with teams before hand.