Black People Been Stealing

Ouch... I have a one roll policy...

But I am married, fortunately my wife wants to stay a nice size (btw 6-8) which is fine by me!!

Reminds me an old Red Foxx joke;

"so I go to climb up on my 5th wife, she's about 350. I finally make it up, took me 15 minutes and some nylon rope. She says, are you in daddy, are you in? I said shite I'm done, caught a roll on the way up"

Reminds me an old Red Foxx joke;

"so I go to climb up on my 5th wife, she's about 350. I finally make it up, took me 15 minutes and some nylon rope. She says, are you in daddy, are you in? I said shite I'm done, caught a roll on the way up"

Honest question... What's with liking girls with a cups and no ***... Bean polls are not sexy at all...

Honest question... What's with liking girls with a cups and no ***... Bean polls are not sexy at all...

I don't know. I find skinny, boney women to be a total turnoff. I believe in moderation. But if I had to choose between a skeleton and a big girl, big girl wins everytime! Funny thing about men, we all have different tastes. Some like 'em big, some boney, some in the middle. It's why God made 'em all sizes.

whats with the skinny girl'fat girl debate. You guys act like it's either purple Oprah or Kiera Knightly. Theres a lot of choices between them. I got love for all of em.

in general, women>>>>>>>>>>>

Variety (and vulgarity) are indeed the spice of life.

But more women should look like Brooklyn Decker.

brooklyn_decker_bikini_hotel_pool_sydney_australia_april_8_2012_1.jpg