There's Only One Thing Worse Than The Saints Bounty Program....

MrJay

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

Eh, this whole situation is just weeding out the bandwagons, the true fans, and the nuts which coincidentally happen to be all Taints fans.

MrJay - did Goodell send you the proofof the program and videos of players injured by the program? because I missed when Roger did that. I would love to see the mountains of evidence, the NFLPA seems to want that evidence as well.

Right, it's all just a conspiracy. The NFL hates the Saints. It's all part of Goodell's master plan to take down New Orleans.

demotivational-poster-vpdr2gau2f-CONSPIRACY-THEORIES.jpg

not asking for sympathy. and i understand that Falcon fans want the Saints to cease operations. it would give them a fighting chance of finally winning a Superbowl. good luck with that. Saints are still favored to win the division.

I guess the saints only way to get a super bowl is to intentionallyy injure players they know they can't stop

MrJay - did Goodell send you the proofof the program and videos of players injured by the program? because I missed when Roger did that. I would love to see the mountains of evidence, the NFLPA seems to want that evidence as well.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Wait, you're not joking?ohmy.png

the Saints were not flagged for these supposed cheap shots meant to injure. Favre threw the pick that lost the game because he no longer was a top quarterback. the Saints did not force the Vikings to bring 12 men to the huddle. Manning threw a pick six because he went to a standby play that Porter recognized. the onsides kick worked. get over it.

huh srry could u repeat that, i was listening to something important

the Saints were not flagged for these supposed cheap shots meant to injure. Favre threw the pick that lost the game because he no longer was a top quarterback. the Saints did not force the Vikings to bring 12 men to the huddle. Manning threw a pick six because he went to a standby play that Porter recognized. the onsides kick worked. get over it.

I would like to put a 5 dollar bounty on this poster. Whatever moderator bans him wins

never said it was a conspiracy. never denied it existed. just the degree of which it existed.

It doesn't matter sir, your head coach admitted it, they have documents Goodell told your coach to stop he didn't, Your owner told him to stop he didn't, and your defensive coordinator has admitted it and he's on a audio tape before the 49ers game straight up condoning it. You mud ducks are having a very hard time coming to grips with these facts, I mean this is some Bill Clinton "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman type denial ,friend

But why are you unhappy scrappy? Yall some scumbags, but hey you got a superbowl be happy holmes.

It doesn't matter the degree

Edited by Sleepy27

saints fans seem to be handling rather well. the Saints resigned Colston. they replaced Nicks and brought in a linebacking corps. it seems the Saints will be favored to win the division and still have some talent coming in the draft, where as of recent the Saints have had success finding players in the lower rounds and finding undrafted free agents.

Blah blah your draft "pick" will be crap your team willbe crap oh and as of the talking heads that are licking behind say your probably might make the superbowl LOFL remember this one The eagles were a dangerous scary team because the picks that they got in the off season and yea the talking head gave them the superbowl too and we all know what happened there so yea go ahead you are favored to win every game and take the Super Bowl yea yea that's believable get out of that river in egypt HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

first it's draft picks - 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.

last year the Saints drafted Martez Wilson, Johnny Patrick and Greg Romeus 3rd round or lower - all three should see signifigant playing time this year.

2010 it was Jimmy Graham, Matt Tennant.

2009 it was Thomas Morestead.

2008 Carl Nicks

2007 Bushrod

2006 Evans, Strief and Colston.

undrafted Saints include Jed Collins, Pierre Thomas, Christopher Ivory, Isa Abdul-Quddus, Adrian Arrington, Brian Del Puente, Junior Galette, Tom Johnson, Mitch King, Lance Moore, Joseph Morgan.

I know the Saints signed some of those players from other teams. but it shows the scouting department is looking everywhere for talent. including small colleges and the CFL.

so i am confident the Saints will be able to find some talent in this year's draft. including the undrafted free agents.

Let's get this back on track. GW was instructing his players to take out a player's ACL. He instructed them to deliberately head-hunt a player returning from a concussion. He instructed them to injure the QB.

I'm all for good hard football. But in the end, no game, no championship, is worth another man's livelihood, or possibly his life. Think I'm exaggerating? Ask Dave Duerson's family how much I am exaggerating the long-term effects of concussions. Your own Kyle Turley is suffering from post-concussion effects.

If you value a championship over a man's health or possibly his life, then you need to do some real soul-searching.

Let's get this back on track. GW was instructing his players to take out a player's ACL. He instructed them to deliberately head-hunt a player returning from a concussion. He instructed them to injure the QB.

If you value a championship over a man's health or possibly his life, then you need to do some real soul-searching.

This type of fan doesn't even know what soul-searching means. He is the lowest form of life on this planet. A bottom feeding, scum licking, dog faced monkey. Probably even has a criminal record for some sort of beastiality.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/sports-videos-604912.html?bcpid=634563902001&bckey=AQ%7E%7E%2CAAAAABLVepE%7E%2C4Kv9FlQfcBPGhIIwyw_1NBfvng_2zi59&bclid=275170448001&bctid=1548943525001

Audio released from your teams own cameraman. If that's not getting caught red handed I don't know what is. Just wait till Roger starts coming down on the players that participated in the bounties. Oh happy days indeed! If it's not the right video look to the right and select it.

Edited by AtlantaFanSince1991