Which Game Are You Most Looking Forward To? (Falcons Vs ?)

I can't wait until we play the Raiders. I loved silencing my friends and the Radier Nation in 2008. (shut-out). I still remember one of my friends saying, "You guys got lucky". I responeded, "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, we beat you with a ROOKIE QB" (JaMarcus was technically a rookie as well, he sat out most of the year in 2007. He started only 1 game. But who cars about that BUST. LOL)

I wanted to go to that game so bad but something came up and instead we watched the game at my house. Nothing beats silencing a full room of Raider fans/friends. 2 Falcons fans (wife and I) and 10 Raider fans (10 grown men). You should have seen the expression on their face.

Before:

800px-Raiders_on_offense_at_Atlanta_at_Oakland_11-2-08_02.jpg

Guest Negatorris
Falcons vs Saints. that way Falcon fans can see how a Superbowl contender is built.
3 years ago, you got a tainted trophy with a tainted team. You have done diddly squat since in the playoffs so stop kidding yourself.

Guest Negatorris

That Eagles game is gonna be a loss unless Vick gets hurt. I hate to admit it. I hope we beat the Gnats and Cowgirls. We have a pretty good chance.