2007 Draft Do-Over

It has the Falcons picking CB Leon Hall.

8. Atlanta Falcons

Actual pick: Jamaal Anderson

Do-over pick: Leon Hall

Picking Hall saves the Falcons the time and expense of having to sign Dunta Robinson in 2010. Nevermind that Hall is a better player. Paired with Brent Grimes, the Falcons would give Drew Brees a little harder time in the NFC South.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d8282b626/article/megatron-not-russell-goes-no-1-in-2007-draft-redo?module=HP11_cp

Well we COULD trade our first one of our seconds and a third to Detroit so we can move up and take Calvin Johnson...

Then we wouldn't give up even MORE to get Julio Jones, and we could Build Our Lines like TD should have been doing all along....

Edited by egoprime II

I wish we could have taken Justin Smith in 2001. Dude was a beast at the end of the season and the playoffs. Saw him carrying left tackles back into QBs, including Bushrod into Brees. Ridiculous power and technique.

Justin Smith wasn't very good for the Bengals in their 4-3 defense but once the Niners got him and put him in the 3-4 defense he became a beast. The Falcons should have stayed put where they were and drafted LT. They could have stuck with Chris Chandler for another year or 2 until they got a QB. I was never for the Michael Vick trade because it caused us to give up Tim Dwight who is one of my top 5 favorite Falcons of all-time.

Justin Smith wasn't very good for the Bengals in their 4-3 defense but once the Niners got him and put him in the 3-4 defense he became a beast. The Falcons should have stayed put where they were and drafted LT. They could have stuck with Chris Chandler for another year or 2 until they got a QB. I was never for the Michael Vick trade because it caused us to give up Tim Dwight who is one of my top 5 favorite Falcons of all-time.

he may not have been all pro but justin smith played well for the bungals