Roddy Back To Form Next Season?

MrJay

Guest Negatorris

According to Twitter he is working out to have his best year of his career. But we all know about Roddy's Twitter promises, lol.

I hope not, because his old original self dropped as many as he did last year (05-06). If you mean from back in 08 and 2010, then Yes I believe so, As much as he dropped the ball last year, he still was second in the league in receptions, and could have been only 10+ shy of being first. That's nothing to sneeze at. He will be better this year.

Has anybody noticed that Roddy hasnt quite been the same since that knee injury he had against the bucs he still seems to be favoring it and he doesnt seem to have the same burst on it, I know he had surgery on it but hopefully he can go back to the form he had in that Cincy game he was god like.

Has anybody noticed that Roddy hasnt quite been the same since that knee injury he had against the bucs he still seems to be favoring it and he doesnt seem to have the same burst on it, I know he had surgery on it but hopefully he can go back to the form he had in that Cincy game he was god like.

I did kind of notice that but I also think that he may have gotten a big head a little bit too which is what may contributed to his drops and such.

people are quick to bring up his drops, check out his targets. second to only wes welker i believe

I think it's cuz his rookie year he couldn't catch crabs in a whorehouse, every time he drops one folks get flashbacks.

Seems his biggest problem was Vick passing.

Oddly once crappy qb's like Leftwich and Harrington started tossing him the rock he started catching it

I think it's cuz his rookie year he couldn't catch crabs in a whorehouse, every time he drops one folks get flashbacks.

Seems his biggest problem was Vick passing.

Oddly once crappy qb's like Leftwich and Harrington started tossing him the rock he started catching it

Roddy started working hard and getting coached by Paul Petrino and Joe Horn. Had nothing to do with Leftwich, Harrington, or Redman.

Guest TheIdowu

The more you are targeted, the higher chance you have to rack up the drops. Keep in mind, a drop can even be a ball that was uncatchable. As long as the receiver made an effort to go for one of those balls spiraling toward the ground that Ryan is so famous for and the WR even as much gets a fingernail on it . . . .. DROP

Guest TheIdowu

That's because they kept going for his head and knees whenever he got the ball.

Yep, the whole bounty thing helps us to see now why Roddy always butted heads with those clowns.