Pfw's Draft Value Chart - Most Draft Prospects, 3 Quadrants Per Round

g-dawg

PFW's exclusive draft value chart

By Nolan Nawrocki

The value board below is based on considerable feedback from NFL teams and projects the league value of players, pinpointing a specific area where players likely will be drafted. It is important to note that these values do not reflect where PFW thinks the players should be drafted or what type of pros they will become; that is better reflected in PFW's grades. Each round is divided into three parts: A (early), B (middle) and C (late). Thus, 2B signifies the middle of the second round. Players may be drafted higher or lower based on team needs and fits within certain schemes. The value board may not list the exact number of players in a round as there are actual selections. In some cases, more players are listed than will be drafted, especially in later rounds, because of the very minor difference between late-round draft picks and priority free agents.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/04/06/pfws-exclusive-draft-value-chart-7

NOTE: I tried to post the chart on here but could not figure a way to do so. If anybody else can, please post in this thread - thanks!

Since I cannot print the whole thing, I will hone in on some positions that many of you would be interested in for Falcons:

Defensive Tackle:

1A = Fletcher Cox

1B = Dontari Poe, Michael Brockers

1C = Jerel Worthy

2A = Kendall Reyes, Brandon Thompson

2B = Alameda T'amu, Devon Still

2C = NONE

3A = Mike Martin, Derek Wolfe

3B = Josh Chapman

3C = Billy Wynn

4A = Hebron Fangupo (what a name smile.png)

4B = Rennie Moore, LaJohn Harris

4C = Jaye Howard

5A = None

5B = Mike Daniels

5C = Vaughn Meatoga (every girl loves a meatoga)

6A = Marcus Fortson

6B = None

Looks to me like if you don't get a Defensive Tackle by the 3rd round you might as well not even bother.

Since I cannot print the whole thing, I will hone in on some positions that many of you would be interested in for Falcons:

Defensive Tackle:

1A = Fletcher Cox

1B = Dontari Poe, Michael Brockers

1C = Jerel Worthy

2A = Kendall Reyes, Brandon Thompson

2B = Alameda T'amu, Devon Still

2C = NONE

3A = Mike Martin, Derek Wolfe

3B = Josh Chapman

3C = Billy Wynn

4A = Hebron Fangupo (what a name smile.png)

4B = Rennie Moore, LaJohn Harris

4C = Jaye Howard

5A = None

5B = Mike Daniels

5C = Vaughn Meatoga (every girl loves a meatoga)

6A = Marcus Fortson

6B = None

Looks to me like if you don't get a Defensive Tackle by the 3rd round you might as well not even bother.

My persons of interest are Brandon Thompson who they say we just miss at 55 as he will be an early 2nd rder which I agree, and Josh Chapman who should be gone before our 3rd rder. If that does happen which it should, I still like Jean-Baptiste in rd 6 or 7.

Unfortunately for me, every prospect I like for our 2nd round pick would be gone

2A - Brandon Thompson, DT-Clemson

2B - Devon Still, DT-Penn State

2B - Brandon Brooks, OG-Miami-OH (hoping to get him w/ 3rd rounder!!)

2B - Trumaine Johnson, CB-Montana (hoping to get him w/ 3rd rounder!!!)

I did not start hitting a groove w/ this draft value chart until 5th round where I could find players that I like in the rounds that I liked them

5C - Nate Potter, OT-Boise State

6C - Coty Sensabaugh, CB-Clemson

7C - Austin Davis, QB-Southern Miss.

Undrafted - Ryan Van Bergen, DT/DE - Michigan

I like this game and I agree about tthe fit etc it seems we're suited better in later rounds where I would pick up O-line picks....!

2 Ta'amu NT Curry DE Brooks OG Jenkins CB

3 Boykin CB Mclellin LB Chapman DT Wynn DT

5 Potter OT Coleman QB Ellison TE

6 Saulsberry C Poole RB Zusevics OT

7 Baptiste DT Burfict ILB Steed S Wade DT

7 Davis QB Harris OT Datko OT Francis DE

Really like charts like this one and have spent a lot of time looking at it but to see Hosley ranked at the top of the 4th round. I looked up and saw it dated 4-6-12 , I know it's hard to know where who will go but there are some off in this. I've always liked PFW and they are very good but just shows you everybody is off some players. I'd like to see Goslins top 100 if anybody has access to it.