Black People Can...

Philipino`s can cook the heck out of some lumpia. Went to my friend Naldie`s house today and never had better Lumpia in my entire life. Those flippers are some cooking fools!

There's a Black veteran outside of Ft. Gordon in Augusta who cooks some good BBQ. His wife is Philipino and she throws in some Philipino cuisine in with the BBQ. It's an eccentric combination.

Two 10-12oz of ground hamburger seasoned and cooked with onions, with cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, homemade chili, ketchup, mayo and mustard on oversized buns. Think 2 double quarter pounders from Burger King and it would be about right. That one burger fills an entire plate. Ms. Ann also do not allow talking on cellphones or cussing along with about 8 others rules in her place or you will get kicked out and only 8 people are allowed in her place at one time. But I have to admit that was the BEST Dammn burger i have EVER eaten. I think her burger was featured on the Food network.

Dang. I bet if they did a blood test on you after all of that, they'd probably find beef gravy in your veins.ph34r.png

Make me LMAO. Best senses of humor on earth. I think they learned to laugh and make jokes as a defense mechanism to cope with all the BS they've had to endure.
sad part it is white people don't understand our sense of humor. No offense to anyone but its true. Me and my co worker crack up all day and our supervisor looks at us like we're crazy from time to time. Then he says somethin to get a laugh and we both stop laughing lol

sad part it is white people don't understand our sense of humor. No offense to anyone but its true. Me and my co worker crack up all day and our supervisor looks at us like we're crazy from time to time. Then he says somethin to get a laugh and we both stop laughing lol

Some. Some white people, or even most white people, but not all. While I haven't run across a stereotype that isn't mostly true, there are exceptions to every rule.

White people can make a lovely seared ahi with mixed greens and an Arnold Palmer.

embedding disabled

Some. Some white people, or even most white people, but not all. While I haven't run across a stereotype that isn't mostly true, there are exceptions to every rule.

yea there are a lot that have a pretty good sense of humor themselves, like my boss. Those are the ones I don't mind being around. There are some on this site that I could see myself chillin with.

Kind of a generalization here, but you're right and wrong. To make your point, I wonder if anyone remembers about 15 years ago when Charles Barkley was blasted on ESPN and in headlines across the nation when he responded to an ignorant statement by leaning over and telling his best friend "That's why I don't like white people". He and his buddy apparently broke out laughing at the remark. It was all the rage for a couple of days until Barkley was called to task and he explained that the best friend that he was talking to WAS WHITE.

His friend understood Barkley's sense of humor. The national media, not so much.

Kind of a generalization here, but you're right and wrong. To make your point, I wonder if anyone remembers about 15 years ago when Charles Barkley was blasted on ESPN and in headlines across the nation when he responded to an ignorant statement by leaning over and telling his best friend "That's why I don't like white people". He and his buddy apparently broke out laughing at the remark. It was all the rage for a couple of days until Barkley was called to task and he explained that the best friend that he was talking to WAS WHITE.

His friend understood Barkley's sense of humor. The national media, not so much.

true. There are a lot of white people that understand what's going on but some are clueless. Same goes for a lot of blacks as well. I deal with both but if you can't share a laugh sometimes, you can kick rocks lol

I am glad I can relate to different forms of comedy... I will watch blue collar Comedy, kings of comedy, tosh, kevin hart, Chris rock, Louis Black.. ect.

I dont think most non black people really would like someone like Steve Harvey or Kevin hart...

Maybe its just me, but Tyler Perry movies are the same to me... They aren't as fun as they first were. If I want to do a movie, I would do one about the drug game and reference freakonomics in the process (I am obsessed with this book sorry). Making less than minimum wage and putting your life/freedom/family on the line in hopes to get a position that is below the leader and makes a tiny bit above minimum wage would make for a good story.

I need a producer somewhere between Spike Lee and Tyler Perry.... DENZEL!!!