Do We Really Play In Detroit Again This Year?

There are 2 in conference non-divisional games a year based on the previous years ranking. We play the Lions and the Cardinals since they were the 2nd place team in their respective division. We play all 4 NFC East teams and 4 AFC West Teams based on the normal rotation. Then you have your 6 normal Divisional opponents. This was added when the NFL went from a 14 to a 16 game season.

This is why we always play the Eagles, and the Pats played the Colts for like a whole decade. The teams stayed the same rank in their divisions.

There are 2 in conference non-divisional games a year based on the previous years ranking. We play the Lions and the Cardinals since they were the 2nd place team in their respective division. We play all 4 NFC East teams and 4 AFC West Teams based on the normal rotation. Then you have your 6 normal Divisional opponents. This was added when the NFL went from a 14 to a 16 game season.

Gotcha thanks!

Yes, it's true and I'm very happy about it. I'll be making a quick 2hr drive across the border to Ford Field again this year.

I also will be driving there again. I live in Buffalo and drove there last season and it was a great time.

all nfc south teams will play @ the nfc north and will host the nfc west for the two games that are not against the nfc division that we play four games against.

falcons @ lions, cardinals @ falcons

saints @ packers, 49ers @ saints

panthers @ bears, seahawks @ carolina

bucs @ vikings, rams @ bucs