How Will Cam, Brees, & Freeman Fair With The Ever-Changing Nfc South Division?

MrJay

The question can only be answered based on IMO what the Falcons allow Matt Ryan to do in 2012. I think that if Koetter truly is the guys that Smitty promised in the presser with him , TD, and Blank before the OC and DC hiring that he was looking for an OC that matched Matt Ryans skill set than if that is the case Matt will be better than all three if that is not the case and Koetter and Matt are not a match than Matt will not come close to being better than all three. All though in 2012 i don't see Josh getting any better than what he was in 2010 even with VJax.

A radical overnight change to Atlanta's offense would be a huge mistake. I don't see that happening. Cam should do better versus us. The sucs are facing too much change, too fast. Breesus will likely start strong, but that team will eventually falter without a head coach.

The question can only be answered based on IMO what the Falcons allow Matt Ryan to do in 2012. I think that if Koetter truly is the guys that Smitty promised in the presser with him , TD, and Blank before the OC and DC hiring that he was looking for an OC that matched Matt Ryans skill set than if that is the case Matt will be better than all three if that is not the case and Koetter and Matt are not a match than Matt will not come close to being better than all three. All though in 2012 i don't see Josh getting any better than what he was in 2010 even with VJax.

good points

A radical overnight change to Atlanta's offense would be a huge mistake. I don't see that happening. Cam should do better versus us. The sucs are facing too much change, too fast. Breesus will likely start strong, but that team will eventually falter without a head coach.

also a good point

Now that Cam has given the LEAGUE a year of film, Brees & the whole Saints situation, & Freeman with his newly acquired weapon Vjax, how do you predict the Falcons rival QB's will fair in general against Matt Ryan & the Falcons?

Fixed it for you.

Falcons !

big tuna

Big tuna brings a lot of change to the taints organization. Firstly, they'll have to remove all of the crunchy peanut butter and replace it with smooth. Speeches will now begin with, "in my day.." Players must adjust to seeing the coach in pads. Those pads will be super absorbent.

It'll be chaos.

Big tuna brings a lot of change to the taints organization. Firstly, they'll have to remove all of the crunchy peanut butter and replace it with smooth. Speeches will now begin with, "in my day.." Players must adjust to seeing the coach in pads. Those pads will be super absorbent.

It'll be chaos.

LOL....and plenty of Geritol pill popping.

Its all coaching. Getting weapons is 1 thing. Using the correctly is another. Not to mention once you pay for some people they may not perform as good in a non contract year. Our coaching staff over the past 4 years has found ways to win. Its not gonna be easy, but we seem to find ways to do it.

Saints are still the biggest threat and everyone else still has to prove they can win.

It'll be chaos.

Actually, I think that's a funny post. Of course, we all (Saints fans) would take Payton over Tuna Helper but Tuna will be a big time asset handling the media circus and letting the other coaches do their thing. If for nothing else, he will put the media in their place. Just my opinion.

Now that Cam has had some experience, Brees & the whole Saints situation, & Freeman with his newly acquired weapon Vjax, how do you predict the Falcons rival QB's will fair in general against Matt Ryan & the Falcons?

This division sucked 2 years ago but with the emergence of Cam and TB free agency, we all have our work cut out for us. Gonna be a tough division and we will all beat each other up and hurt us come post season a-la SEC. one good thing is the NFC as a whole is getting stronger.

Actually, I think that's a funny post. Of course, we all (Saints fans) would take Payton over Tuna Helper but Tuna will be a big time asset handling the media circus and letting the other coaches do their thing. If for nothing else, he will put the media in their place. Just my opinion.

You cant put the media in their place on this stuff. Saying anything will only result in soundbytes. He will avoid talking bout it and give a standard pr written statement.