Bears Sign Hayden

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Per Adam Shefter.

<p class="PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL-item-header" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Chicago Bears agreed to terms on a one-year contract with CB Kelvin Hayden.

Edited by Undefendable

If he would have stayed healthy last year I think we would have been more willing to bring him back. Oh well, we're rolling with the youngsters this year. I've lost some confidence in Owens, but Franks seems to be improving and I'm really excited about Walls. Another one of those "Trust the guys in charge" kind of moments... eh?

This franchise must have alot of faith in Owens,Walls and Franks......We still need a NB and hayden fit the bill

You draft players to develop, you don't know what they can do until you give them a shot. Look at Grimes. And how are they supposed to resign all these players with 1.6 million and still sign draft picks?????

I know this isn't a popular opinion because no one can look past a playoff game played over a year ago, but the second half of the season saw Owens ballin as well as any corner we had.

If Franks (who got abused last year by the way) makes the same leap in development that Owens made last year, we'll be more than fine.

I know this isn't a popular opinion because no one can look past a playoff game played over a year ago, but the second half of the season saw Owens ballin as well as any corner we had.

If Franks (who got abused last year by the way) makes the same leap in development that Owens made last year, we'll be more than fine.

I noticed this as well

Man our team is getting thinner, especially on defense. I hope the dont think we gonna get better with the draft picks we got. We need to make some free agent moves asap.
its not that bad at all. Hayden and sanders were late offseason signings which I'm sure td can find another foxworth hayden sanders etc.

So are we rebuilding, or deconstructing or just plain decimating this year and are we going to be ready and strong or is this the start of years of rebuilding again... I can not believe how many major changes this team always has to make...

OMG, the organization lost a minimum wage part-timer. Whatever will we do?