Bobby Petrino Had 25 Year Old Passenger On His Motorcycle.

SacFalcFan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could turn out really bad for petrino and arkansas.. I believe not only did Bobby say he was alone but the AD came out and said he was.. It could really be bad job wise for bobby.. Some have said he had a morality clause in his contract..

This could turn out really bad for petrino and arkansas.. I believe not only did Bobby say he was alone but the AD came out and said he was.. It could really be bad job wise for bobby.. Some have said he had a morality clause in his contract..

oh i can only imagine the ammo rival coaches have now to use against petrino..

Wow. And not only an affair but lying in a situation where the police report is public record. Wow.

I don't think he will be fired though despite the morality clause in his contract. Damon Evans did worse with the DUI and the panties, not to mention you can find another athletic director easier than another head football coach. Arkansas will be embarrassed but they will get over it imo.

Either way both Petrino and his ladyfirend just trashed their respective relationship and put their spouse (or spouse to be) through a lot of grief. I'm not so sure those individuals will get over it, or that they will be standing by them for very long. Just wow.

I wonder what the letter of apology Petrino will leave for his wife will say? I'm guessing it will read something like this:

Atlanta Falcons Players Bobby Petrino's wife,

Out of my respect for you, I am letting you know that, with a heavy heart, I resigned today as the Head Coach of the Atlanta Falcons screwed around and lied about it. This decision was not easy but was made in the best interest of me and my family. While my desire would have been to finish out what has been a difficult season cover up what has been a difficult ordeal for us all, circumstances did not allow me to do so. I appreciate your hard work not making a big deal out of this and wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Bobby Petrino

OK, maybe I'm still a little bitter about the whole Falcons thing... mellow.png

I wonder what the letter of apology Petrino will leave for his wife will say? I'm guessing it will read something like this:

Honestly, I can't believe the guy was actually ever our head coach.

I lost it when i saw it was addressed to "Bobby Petrino's Wife". LOL. So formal.

petrino was put on administrative leave. he lied to the AD about the accident and after it came out petrino lied he was then told to come in and he admitted to the AD he had an affair with jessica. petrino admits to having an affair publicly as well with jessica who's fiance works in the AD building and he did that admission through a typed up response today. petrino can not be coaching right now and is suspended with pay.

petrino was put on administrative leave. he lied to the AD about the accident and after it came out petrino lied he was then told to come in and he admitted to the AD he had an affair with jessica. petrino admits to having an affair publicly as well with jessica who's fiance works in the AD building and he did that admission through a typed up response today. petrino can not be coaching right now and is suspended with pay.

Where did you find that sig? I am dying right now. laugh.png

Edited by KGDawg710

is-this-real-life.jpg