Quaterback Ratings

Dr. Do Itch Big

http://www.nfl.com/n...?module=HP11_cp

Hmm! Interesting, Ryan is too high Rodgers is too low imo. Discuss gentlemen and gentlewomen (lady).

Funny how they mention Eli being a 30 TD guy but not a 25 int guy. Eli has two of the luckiest catches in Super Bowl history to his credit and his D got white hot at the exact right time. #1? PLEASE.

I lost interest when he rated Andrew Luck #16 and RG3 #21 BEFORE they've even throw a pass in the NFL. I guess he probably had Ryan Leaf #15 when he came out.....

Then he rates Vick ahead of Stafford, Romo and Flacco? Give me a break.

I lost interest when he rated Andrew Luck #16 and RG3 #21 BEFORE they've even throw a pass in the NFL.

Same for me. How can you expect a reader who may even only know a scintilla about sports, much less football, take you seriously when you have two guys on a list who haven't played a snap of professional football. Also, have a fake internet point for the Leaf reference, those chances don't come along often.

i think this is like a mock ranking for the upcoming season, not where they would rank now. these kookie analyst come out with this stuff every offseason, and everyone gets furious. Some of it i wouldn't agree with it, but overall, its about what I would predict. Though I don't care if eli has a ring for every finger, toe, and tallywhacker, I wouldn't put him about rodgers, brady, brees, and manning(floppy neck and all)