To 32 Quaterbacks Heading Into 2012

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

Odd. I was about to say, Ryan higher than Stafford? Ha! Horrible list.

Come back when you're team can reach .500.

Guest Gritz

wink.png Any fan can show up when their team is doing well. It takes a real fan to show up when his team is doing bad.

I don't know about the "showing up" part.

I do know that it's virtually impossible to be a lifelong Falcon fan and not be pretty dedicated. The team sorta kicks you in the nads one way or another on a fairly consistent basis.

Cam newton lovers crack me up.. Take away his rushing touchdowns and people would be crying bust. His sophomore slump will be epic. Theres two things that never last, mobile quarterbacks and dogs that chase cars...

Do his rushing TDs not count? The guy is good...he's just not 7th best in the league good!

We can't be mad because Newton's camp understands the importance of building your offense around what your QB can do and not the other way around and the Panthers are doing that i.e. Tim Tebow leads team to playoffs in 2011. The more Cam grows the more they will be able to do with him that unless Matt is allowed to do what he does best he will continue to watch Newton surpass him and He and my Falcons will be the 3rd best team in the NFC South and not the first or second. Brees is good because Payton uses him according to what he can do calls plays that work for him and has given him tall receivers that he can see to get the ball to them. IMO Matt is better then all three QBs in the south but if he is not allowed to do what Matt does better than all three and that is nohuddle and he can read the defense better than all three can and has shown that ability when he runs the offense than we will be back here talking about how Matt stinks and it is time for a new QB change.

I'm fine with Ryan at 9, not so much with Cam being ahead of him though. Peyton could be dropped a tad and Stafford up a bit, maybe ahead of Ryan, MAYBE.

I love how he used Flynn only having 2 NFL starts as a reason he wasn't higher yet he has 2 guys that haven't even been drafted yet in the teens. That's ******* ********.

Do his rushing TDs not count? The guy is good...he's just not 7th best in the league good!

Sure they count.. But on most of them they could have handed it to deangelo or Stewart and got the 1 yard td just as easy.. It's like claiming a runningback is great because of his ability to throw a short pass every now and then?

Now that defenses have tape on him we will start to see the cam we saw in the probowl, and another Carolina 4-12 season!

Sure they count.. But on most of them they could have handed it to deangelo or Stewart and got the 1 yard td just as easy.. It's like claiming a runningback is great because of his ability to throw a short pass every now and then?

Now that defenses have tape on him we will start to see the cam we saw in the probowl, and another Carolina 4-12 season!

What about the 4,000 yards passing was that crap to?