Wow This Gregg Williams Audio Tape Is Disgusting!

Number2

I have been playing football my whole life and never had a coach tell me to go out and hurt another player it is just sickening to me. How could one player even go out and try to hurt another? In my opinion a player should not try to injure another player because they know **** well that they woildnt want to be injured especially on purpose Gregg Williams should never be allowed to coach in the NFL again he is a complete piece of trash!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He will never coach football on any level ever again. A complete PR nightmare. Fisher must have known about his psychotic personality. Wonder why he hired him....

I'm also very surprised that former Saints players have not brought this situation to light when they are facing the Saints....

For fear of retribution........like a drive by with an assault rifle

Gregg Williams is a punk.................a coward.................and teaches out of FEAR, not confidence and pride. He is a childish disgrace to the proud game of football.

In the days of Landry, Shula, Walsh, Noll, or Bud Grant.............this punk Williams would have been run out of the league on a rail.

End of story.

Edited by Bring It

Guest Gritz

Gregg Williams is a punk.................a coward.................and teaches out of FEAR, not confidence and pride. He is a childish disgrace to the proud game of football.

In the days of Landry, Schula, Walsh, Noll, or Bud Grant.............this punk Williams would have been run out of the league on a rail.

End of story.

All 5 of those HOF coaches could have kicked Williams' azz too.

Guest Fibonacci

4th thread since 6:40 am. wonder how many more will come from this on a TATF for the saints. LOL the thread police are going to get you.

anyhow it is not that bad. the hit the head and watch the body fall, is said so many times. That is not the problem, but everyone thinks it is. the problem is when he styates players injuries and that is where they should hit and aim at.

I have had meetings many times where the coach states to watch out for the "head" of a team. and we should take it out. which meant to stop them, and if you stop them then the rest of the team would fall. so the "attack the head..." statement is not bad at all to me.

I honestly think Gregg Williams should get criminal charges for this because if a normal person said go bash in someones head and someone else did it they would be in major trouble.

When arrest start being made for what happens on the field or in a locker room then football is done.....

Edited by wayofthetruth

your an idiot

how so only affect this will ever have on saints is haters standing back and pointing thats it this is audio plain and simple and if you failcon fans would care to know how it was obatined ill clue ya in....this guy was in the saints locker room under their trust making a movie abotu steve gleason who some of u may know is very ill so basiclly this guy betrayed the saints and steve gleason for a payday so yea this is a smear campaigne this has nothing to do with a investigation

4th thread since 6:40 am. wonder how many more will come from this on a TATF for the saints. LOL the thread police are going to get you.

anyhow it is not that bad. the hit the head and watch the body fall, is said so many times. That is not the problem, but everyone thinks it is. the problem is when he styates players injuries and that is where they should hit and aim at.

I have had meetings many times where the coach states to watch out for the "head" of a team. and we should take it out. which meant to stop them, and if you stop them then the rest of the team would fall. so the "attack the head..." statement is not bad at all to me.

I've played ball some years back and you never talked about taking a player out on purpose. You are deranged.

how so only affect this will ever have on saints is haters standing back and pointing thats it this is audio plain and simple and if you failcon fans would care to know how it was obatined ill clue ya in....this guy was in the saints locker room under their trust making a movie abotu steve gleason who some of u may know is very ill so basiclly this guy betrayed the saints and steve gleason for a payday so yea this is a smear campaigne this has nothing to do with a investigation

A smear campaign, really, you all were in deep creole crap way before the recording hit the airwaves. The Taints will fall to maybe 6 and 10 next year or worse because paybacks are h€ll. Your medical team and emer carts better be standing buy for a record season next year.

once again your an idiot.

I'm not going to in any way defend of justify what Gregg Williams did, but this is very much part of the culture. When I played many moons ago, it wasn't out of the norm for a coach to tell us to target certain key players' (legs/head, etc.) I was put off by it then, and didn't think it had a place in the game, and I'm put off by it now, but make no mistake about it, I can promise you that there are many other coaches in the NFL who have given this same speech.

Maybe this will spur a change in the culture.