Haha Greg Williams, Actual Audio On Bountys!

MrJay

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first it sounded normal. I was thinking, "No I have been wrong. This is nothing." Then the talk about the prior injuries and tweaking them. 16yrs of football on almost every level and I have NEVER heard that type of talk. EVER!!! EVER!!! Never in my life.

I have heard about it, but this is new to me and I don't like it one bit. Sad day in football.

At first it sounded normal. I was thinking, "No I have been wrong. This is nothing." Then the talk about the prior injuries and tweaking them. 16yrs of football on almost every level and I have NEVER heard that type of talk. EVER!!! EVER!!! Never in my life.

I have heard about it, but this is new to me and I don't like it one bit. Sad day in football.

Just proves that the Taints were conducting their bounty system on the farthest extreme of what so many vets tried to defend.

The audio says it all.

me 2, i would not even want to wear it if i was a saints player. They've taken all the pride out anyways

Of course you guys would. "Hey, let's take their superbowl away from them." you clowns are hilarious. It's guys like you who give the true Falcons fan a bad name. You sound like a third grader. Saints will come back bigger than ever next year and if you two monkeys are counting on the Saints losing a step bc of this... You will be sorely disappointed!!

Of course you guys would. "Hey, let's take their superbowl away from them." you clowns are hilarious. It's guys like you who give the true Falcons fan a bad name. You sound like a third grader. Saints will come back bigger than ever next year and if you two monkeys are counting on the Saints losing a step bc of this... You will be sorely disappointed!!

I knew Taints fans are morons but you take the cake. You guys will be lucky to finish 8 and 8 with 6 and 10 more realistic. Esp after you lose both games against us.

Brees maybe losing a step. You know he is gonna be targeted by teams this year. exspecially by other teams in the South and 49`ers or Vikes.

People may say since day 1 of practice we heard speeches like this. But from Birth you are raised to protect your brothers or your family. In school if someone picked on your brother you knew family was coming back for that person.

In sports its no different. Even in pro wrestling its called a receipt. You hurt someone and they will cash in. Expect the Saints to get some legal hits this year. They may not be coached to go out and hurt him. But revenge is a powerful motivator that doesn't need coached.

Panthers, Bucs, 49`ers, Vikes are all teams that you can bet have mentioned the Saints and look forward to when they get to play them. The Falcon come hard anyways, so we just do our thing. But they should expect less tougher games from other teams than normal.

Brees maybe losing a step. You know he is gonna be targeted by teams this year. exspecially by other teams in the South and 49`ers or Vikes.

People may say since day 1 of practice we heard speeches like this. But from Birth you are raised to protect your brothers or your family. In school if someone picked on your brother you knew family was coming back for that person.

In sports its no different. Even in pro wrestling its called a receipt. You hurt someone and they will cash in. Expect the Saints to get some legal hits this year. They may not be coached to go out and hurt him. But revenge is a powerful motivator that doesn't need coached.

Panthers, Bucs, 49`ers, Vikes are all teams that you can bet have mentioned the Saints and look forward to when they get to play them. The Falcon come hard anyways, so we just do our thing. But they should expect less tougher games from other teams than normal.

Of course Brees will be targeted. What you think this whole Bountygate will change anything? Wait, no, you guys actually believe the Saints were the ONLY team to target players. Holy Fugg!! Brees had a target on him EVERY game for years. This proves my point that its so easy to spot non football players. Dude, if you would have Played ball for one year you would know that every team has a target on qb's. Especially, SUPER BOWL MVP'S!!!

Don't be Butt-Hurt cuz Ryan wasn't mentioned in our QB list. Haha!! We actually want him in the game. Cam on the other hand... He's good!!

I knew Taints fans are morons but you take the cake. You guys will be lucky to finish 8 and 8 with 6 and 10 more realistic. Esp after you lose both games against us.

You call him a moron yet you finish your statement by saying the Falcons will win both games against the Saints? This despite the Falcons only winning 2 games in 6 years against Drew Brees?

Ok.

Saints will win 12+ games yet again this year, most likely without Sean Payton. They will be loved by many, and hated by more. It won't stop them from winning. They're more talented than most of the teams they'll line up against all year.

snip snip cry cry

Holy skittles is what Brees was saying when he found out they where busted for cheating. It must suck to have won a superbowl and have it tainted so bad, they will never air it or the championship game again. To make history not for winning a superbowl but cheating to even get there.

Im not gonna give you a hard time though. I cant even begin to imagine how bad it feels to have your team total screw over its fan base. To know you all tainted one of the the best QB`s in the NFL by having to cheat to win. Its heart breaking.

Im even more depressing the mean old Goodell is being mean to the Saints. Doesn't he understand the who dat nation are cool with cheating to win and being the laughing stock of the NFL all offseason.

We as falcon fans are concerned though and we are trying to find the suicide watch number for all the who dat nation. We will give it to you as soon as we stop laughing at you all.

We almost feel sorry for Benson. Not really, but if there was 1 person we would, it would probably be the old man, who Loomis and Payton are trying to give a heart attack.

Tell Breesus, now is a good time to start praying. He is gonna need a different person with sus in his name to save his reputation.

Edited by danight

Yeah it is pretty disturbing to see a coach call for his players to intentionally screw up someone's career by taking out their ACLs and ankles.

What's funny is that their defense still sucked.

They were certainly good enough to stop Turner on 4th and inches. Your mess of a coach was too SCARED to put your defense on the field.

Oh, let's talk about the massive amount of points your Falcons put up on us on prime time MNF. Yeah, the game that put your defense in the record books. Hey, atleast you guys are in the record books now!!!!

They were certainly good enough to stop Turner on 4th and inches. Your mess of a coach was too SCARED to put your defense on the field.

Oh, let's talk about the massive amount of points your Falcons put up on us on prime time MNF. Yeah, the game that put your defense in the record books. Hey, atleast you guys are in the record books now!!!!

The record book will carry the memory of the Taints criminal activity long after ours fades next season when we win the division. Now that the Taints have lost their MOJO, what are you criminalists going to do?

Edited by bob_d

I laugh at all these Saints fans who seems to forget that there was football before 2005. We have a history Saints fans, and right now you have won a few games, but the pendelum swings back & forth. So as of 4/8/12 the Falcons have the lead in this series, with two different stints where we won at least 9 games in a row. If the day ever comes where ya'll take the lead, then maybe you can talk, but right now all you have is small victories,but you are still losing the war. The Falcons own this overall series, blame it on the "bag heads" or even any one of the 14 different starting QB's the Saints had from 91' to 2000, but the fact is The Atlanta Falcons own the rivalry between the Saints & Falcons!

I don't want them to lose their SB , it took tremendous effort to cheat every game like they did, and I can't even begin to imagine how much it cost them to buy off the ref's.

they should be proud of being the only team in Football, that has a superbowl win that did it by cheating.

I laugh at all these Saints fans who seems to forget that there was football before 2005. We have a history Saints fans, and right now you have won a few games, but the pendelum swings back & forth. So as of 4/8/12 the Falcons have the lead in this series, with two different stints where we won at least 9 games in a row. If the day ever comes where ya'll take the lead, then maybe you can talk, but right now all you have is small victories,but you are still losing the war. The Falcons own this overall series, blame it on the "bag heads" or even any one of the 14 different starting QB's the Saints had from 91' to 2000, but the fact is The Atlanta Falcons own the rivalry between the Saints & Falcons!

I remember some point in the 80s, it may have been early 90s, we swept them 5 years in a row. We still have 5 games on them and the only playoff win in the rivalry's history. It's so funny that they have 1 tainted championship and they act like all of a sudden they are the Steelers or the Packers. We'll have ours soon enough.

The record book will carry the memory of the Taints criminal activity long after ours fades next season when we win the division. Now that the Taints have lost their MOJO, what are you criminalists going to do?

Lol!!! Criminals. This shizzz is funny. We've resorted to The Saints as Criminals.

Got Lombardi?