We Have Quite A Variety Here!

big_D

You know the more I look over the threads and postings on this site, I have come to the conclusion that some of us (myself included) are trying to out dumb each other. While there are a few smart posters here, there are a handful of 1st ammendment practicing want-to-be's who are clueless. Notice I placed myself in this negative group to save you the trouble of ripping me a new one. IMO

As I am one of the few uber-brilliant super-genius posters--- perhaps the only one at this rarefied strata--- I will applaud and appreciate your efforts to make me appear to be even more brilliant in comparison.

Thank you.

I have to admit I never heard the word 'uber' so I looked it up. Definition: fleshy, oblong, thickened growth. OH WAIT...........that was the definition of a 'tuber'.

As I am one of the few uber-brilliant super-genius posters--- perhaps the only one at this rarefied strata--- I will applaud and appreciate your efforts to make me appear to be even more brilliant in comparison.

Thank you.

Anyone who uses the word uber should fall into any category except genius.

I troll here (hence my avatar) but usually post at the Falconsroost.com. It's pretty entertaining and has several very intelligent posters. But after I was banned years ago because I said Brooking sucked I backed off coming here. My ban until 2042 was lifted at some point.

You know the more I look over the threads and postings on this site, I have come to the conclusion that some of us (myself included) are trying to out dumb each other. While there are a few smart posters here, there are a handful of 1st ammendment practicing want-to-be's who are clueless. Notice I placed myself in this negative group to save you the trouble of ripping me a new one. IMO

The offseason is in full swing.biggrin.png

Did you ever listen to All-Night with Jason Smith on ESPN Radio? He used to say that all the time when he said something stupid then ESPN took it off the air after it had been on for years. Idiots!

Who listens to all night radio? I try and sleep all night and then get up by noon. Then I pop the top on my first bud lite and start blogging.

There are no membership requirements here. You don't have to pass any tests or have any qualifications. So, yeah, there is a lot of dumb **** to wade through, and much of it repetitive. But it keeps me up to date on any breaking news with the team, and there is some good stuff mixed in with the bad.

There are no membership requirements here. You don't have to pass any tests or have any qualifications. So, yeah, there is a lot of dumb **** to wade through, and much of it repetitive. But it keeps me up to date on any breaking news with the team, and there is some good stuff mixed in with the bad.

I do learn things here, laugh sometimes, enjoy the photoshops, cool babe pictures. One thing for sure, there are more intelligent fans on this site than the whodat forum. They very seldon have any comprehensive blogging on their players, free agents or draft prospects like we do. And they think Lofton is the greatest thing to happen to them since Brees. Sad group of losers.