Janoris Jenkins

Falkonator

Now I know he is probably complete of our draft board, and will probably be gone at our pick.

Plus we have Grimes, Robinson,Walls,Owens,Franks at CB

But if he does happen to b their at #55 would you consider drsfting the guy? He is probably the best pure man coverage corner in this draft, seeing him in the combine I think he will b a beast. TD usually drafts for the future as well in this case weather it b Grimes walking Nxt season if no long term deal is reached or Dunta Being cut.

So i ask the message board members would you draft this guy? I know.i would.

stephen gilmore, dre kirkpatrick and morris claiborne are all bigger prospects than this guy. there aren't many teams that need him or they have more pressing needs anyways.

if we take a CB i'd rather it be casey hayward. that guy is a ballhawk. but he's projected to go in round 2-3 so i don't see it.

Edited by HEI5T

He does have a ton of question marks as far as character concerns go. But IF he falls that far (which is highly unlikely) i dont think we can pass him up. He is just too good too pass up. Easily a first round talent dropping that far highly unlikely. but hey if so...

He does have a ton of question marks as far as character concerns go. But IF he falls that far (which is highly unlikely) i dont think we can pass him up. He is just too good too pass up. Easily a first round talent dropping that far highly unlikely. but hey if so...

No matter how talented he is, he can't cover opposing receivers while on a Goodell suspension. Ask the Taints about that.

You don't draft for the future in the 2nd especially when you don't have a first and there are glaring needs and duct tape fixes at key positions right now.

We drafted for the future in the 3rd with Dent last year. Also the year before with Peters, that wasn't just a precautionary draft pick I don't think. I think they knew.

We drafted for the future in the 3rd with Dent last year. Also the year before with Peters, that wasn't just a precautionary draft pick I don't think. I think they knew.

Yeah, but last year most people were thinking the Falcons had few positions of need. Dent was a BPA pick not our first one out of the gate like Julio who will only exceed expectations.