Dallas Fed Wants To Break Up Big Banks

lostone

I was kidding about the thread being deleted. But I'm sure he could give another side to the story if he were about.

I wooshed on that one sorry :D

I bet if anti trust came up against BoA then it would be called "too much government".

No one cares about the consumer at all.

Now, the airlines are the new bankers as far as fees are concerned. Since you have to pay to check luggage, many are now traveling with only carry on bags. Some of the airlines miss that extra loot, so they recovering it by charging for carry on bags. I guess when people start wearing layers and layers of clothes to avoid that fee, they'll charge for that as well.

Now, the airlines are the new bankers as far as fees are concerned. Since you have to pay to check luggage, many are now traveling with only carry on bags. Some of the airlines miss that extra loot, so they recovering it by charging for carry on bags. I guess when people start wearing layers and layers of clothes to avoid that fee, they'll charge for that as well.

Is it because of regulations that they are not profitable or because they have terrible management?

I wonder if anyone is for deregulation of airlines?

"Hey why are those bolts coming out of the plain" Well that's progress! the airlines are profitable and 300ppl are dead... but they have profits!!!!

They still have the same business model that they had 50 years ago. Everybody wants a piece of the pie: the executives, pilots, unions, etc. They need to focus more on cutting costs than raising revenues. I believe Southwest is already doing that by using basically one model of jet, flying more reasonable routes, and scheduling fewer but fuller flights.

They still have the same business model that they had 50 years ago. Everybody wants a piece of the pie: the executives, pilots, unions, etc. They need to focus more on cutting costs than raising revenues. I believe Southwest is already doing that by using basically one model of jet, flying more reasonable routes, and scheduling fewer but fuller flights.

wait... so if I go get my MBA... I could take over an airline with new profitable ideas.... /evil smirk... then my plan to fix education will begin because I would be rich!!! mwhahahahahahahahaha