Everyone Has There Place To Get Stats I Have Mine Pff

tobyd77

Listen i would like to apologize for my extensive use of PFF but I happen to like the site and am a proud paid member of PFF. yes the site may not be coaches evaluations analysis and they know that. These guys look at a high depth television to get the info so I don't expect them to have it perfect and I don't think that they are trying to. They give you what they see and let you develop what you think is going on with your teams or others from the info that they provide.

People may say this and they may say that about them but I see them picking up a lot of steam across the league and amongst other analysts around the league. They are human and tell you that they make human eras but even they best of the best do that.

I like them and will continue to use them and are not pushing anyone to believe in what I write. I got in trouble for saying that they were facts but I knew that I was just mad. I just use them to help me explain what I see on the field anyway and all though they may not be spot on they are an interesting site for me i can't speak for anyone else just me.

I love PFF.

And to all the people that dog it because they're too cheap to pay for it?.....fck em.

Hey, I did not use them in 2011 and I'm not cheap.

Also I do not knock them -- they are a very good source of information.

Also easy to use and fairly complete.

I quit using them because they just did not have the kind of information I was searching for (on many occasions) -- of course I have not found another source for my needs. Don't ask me to define what I need-- it changes from week to week. Most times it's it's data to refute something someone is saying that I know is wrong --- but need data to prove it.

People may say this and they may say that about them but I see them picking up a lot of steam across the league and amongst other analysts around the league. They are human and tell you that they make human eras(errors) but even they(the) best of the best do that.

How dare you make a mistake on a post of human errors!!!

j/k :D

Listen i would like to apologize for my extensive use of PFF but I happen to like the site and am a proud paid member of PFF. yes the site may not be coaches evaluations analysis and they know that. These guys look at a high depth television to get the info so I don't expect them to have it perfect and I don't think that they are trying to. They give you what they see and let you develop what you think is going on with your teams or others from the info that they provide.

People may say this and they may say that about them but I see them picking up a lot of steam across the league and amongst other analysts around the league. They are human and tell you that they make human eras but even they best of the best do that.

I like them and will continue to use them and are not pushing anyone to believe in what I write. I got in trouble for saying that they were facts but I knew that I was just mad. I just use them to help me explain what I see on the field anyway and all though they may not be spot on they are an interesting site for me i can't speak for anyone else just me.

The only problem i have with the stats is that they're coming from guys like you and me. In all honesty from the members we have on this site we could make a similar type website. Saying that, many of our own posters don't agree with what we see even while watching the same tape and that makes me distrust the information from PFF because they're just regular guys, if that makes sense.

The only problem i have with the stats is that they're coming from guys like you and me. In all honesty from the members we have on this site we could make a similar type website. Saying that, many of our own posters don't agree with what we see even while watching the same tape and that makes me distrust the information from PFF because they're just regular guys, if that makes sense.

It makes sense! The thing is presentation is everything and they do a good job of our they present their site and I wanted to pay for a year to see more about what they do. But I will really be able to put it to the test once the season starts when they do game by game performance stats after every week. i haven't found a bad report on them thus far but someone may.

I've been using that site as a resource for a while then they started charging. I understand it's good stuff and a lot of time they spend reviewing film. There are definitely areas of judgement that are a matter of opinion and assumption but overall they do a good job of extensive analysis.

If presented as information to share with fellow Falcons fans I certainly appreciate it but when abused for the sake of being right it gets ridiculous.