Falcons Among Few Teams To Forgo Any Uni Changes

Romfal

We are even keeping the same materials...Raiders, Packers, Eagles, I get, but what the **** are we hanging on to tho? I must have missed the part where we had a timeless design... /sarcasm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82814fa9/article/packers-raiders-among-teams-to-forgo-major-uniform-change?module=HP11_headline_stack

Smith and Blank are fairly conservative, plus people involved in athletics are fairly superstitious. Atlanta has had more success in the last 4 years than at any point tin their history, so changing uniform designs is not high on their list of priorities. I'm just happy they changed coordinators!

Did we seriously need another thread about the uniforms?

I'm with you on this one. Soon as a notice of style changes from a vendor, we get threads and dozens of posts from stooges who want one thing or another and not even taking into consideration that the team may not even have plans to change a thing. What a waste of time and energy on a dead topic. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Guest Fibonacci

Did we seriously need another thread about the uniforms?

I got a feeling this will not be the last one....I feel there is a few more before the end of the week comes.