3 crappy teams... Need at least 1 stronger opponent...

LOL at saying Baltimore and CIN are crappy compared to ATL.

Not saying CIN is BETTER, but they went to the playoffs with a rookie WR/QB, playing in the toughest division in the NFL.

BAL is a better team, period.

BAL is a better D but that is all.

better whole defense.

better OL

better RB

WRs not quite as good, but still darn good. (Boldin, T. Smith)

BAL overall has a better team when you average it out. Ryan over Flacco is the only real upgrade on the ATL side. Their 12-4 record with sweeping the best division in the NFL is proof of that.

Guest Negatorris

better whole defense.

better OL

better RB

WRs not quite as good, but still darn good. (Boldin, T. Smith)

BAL overall has a better team when you average it out. Ryan over Flacco is the only real upgrade on the ATL side. Their 12-4 record with sweeping the best division in the NFL is proof of that.

Dude, they had an easy enough record as we had in 2010, and we won one more game. They played the AFCS and NFCW. Now I won't take away their sweep of the Steelers. That was some good stuff. The Ravens are basically the opposite version of the Falcons. We have the better overall offense, and they have the better overall defense. And Ray Rice is not better than Turner my man. Not to mention we already beat them head to head, but I'll wait for full judgement went we go to Baltimore in 2014. Heck, we might even play em in the SB this year. These teams are the perfect opponents for each other.

LMAO saying Rice is not better than Turner!!!! Watch some games of him, I do watch Ravens and Falcons actually.

Ray Rice is possibly the best back in the NFL right now. 1,350 yards, 4.7 ypc, 12 td rushing.....AND ...76 rec, 704 yds, 3 td recieving.

I never mentoned the 2010 season, who really cares about that? they went 12-4 this past season, sweeping 2 playoff teams in their division. The division they play in sent 3 of 4 teams to the playoffs, and CLE is a (slowly) rising team, with a top 10 defense. BAL shoud have been in the SB this season, which is more than I can say about the Falcons.

I am a Falcons fan first, but I call it like I see it. IMO, if Ryan was a Raven he would be a superbowl champion by now...at least once.