Guest Fibonacci

week 1 is a game I actually look forward to. just cause they run and throw as well like the falcons. they are just worse at it. and they have better schemes in D, then what the falcons did with BVG.

so this would be a good match for our new coaches.

I know this is not regular games. but you can see some things that you know are going to take place in the real games, and it usually a good many schemes.

how many years in a row has it been that we have the first two pre-season games at home? the only one that matters a crap is the 3rd game and we have not gotten that game in years - as a season ticket holder being forced to pay full freight for pre-season games, you would think we would at least occassionally get that third game

Do they base preseason on distance?

It's definitely factored in because of training camp. Teams do not want to spend too much time traveling.

(i.e The Dolphins play the Jags and Bucs every year. The Cowboys will play the Texans and Cardinals every year.) Unless they play each other during the regular season.

Edited by KANE337
week 1 is a game I actually look forward to. just cause they run and throw as well like the falcons. they are just worse at it. and they have better schemes in D, then what the falcons did with BVG.

so this would be a good match for our new coaches.

I know this is not regular games. but you can see some things that you know are going to take place in the real games, and it usually a good many schemes.

Last preseason was a disaster. We had our lunch handed to us on a silver platter. I know the preseason just gives the coaches a chance to see how some newcomers perform but it sucked losing all four of them last year. This time around the new coaches will do their job hopefully and correct things not carried out properly. Not much got fixed last year.

Guest Negatorris

The only preseason games I really want to see is the Ravens game, and the Jags game. I want to see Mularkey's stupid face as his former team blows up his soft offense in the PRESEASON.