Mel Kiper And Todd Mcshay Mock Draft.

Simicager

I think that nolan and smitty are really focus on personnel 4 nolan s 3rd packages so if we get vinny curry he will fit well for us in that package. Smitty did say that there would be some changes in personnel on 3rd. Seems like this is where we should see more of the 3_4 looks from mike nolan 3_4 defensive packages. so vinny me be used as an olb but that would be in my mind we would draft a de in the second round. Im just guessing though.

yeah giants didn't win 2 superbowls because of all their defensive ends

They only used 3 mainly. We have that in Abe, Edwards and Biermann (based solely on contract). We have two waiting in the wings in Sid and Matthews. Draft a DE early and tell me what happens...

I've said this in another thread

They have 5 DEs Abraham, Edwards, Bierman, Sidbury, Matthews everyone of them is on the roster because sometime in their careers they gained a reputation for being very good pass rushers. That's the primary reason they were signed! Do the Falcons acutally need another (6) pass rushing DE???

On the other hand, do they have a DT that can acutally collapse the pocket?

Name him please!!!

They only used 3 mainly. We have that in Abe, Edwards and Biermann (based solely on contract). We have two waiting in the wings in Sid and Matthews. Draft a DE early and tell me what happens...

sid hasn't shown anything and i'm not going to put the house on mathews. as for edwards and beerman, well the haven't shown me much of anything last season. abraham is one foot in the grave and pass rusher is the most important position on defense now that it's a passing league Edited by MattRyan2Canton

Smitty said that there will be some personnel changes on third down defense so I see us drafting for those needs which may involve a NT, OLB, or what ever Nolan needs within our nickel package to get us off of the field on 3rd downs. So I wouldn't put a limit on who they may draft if 3rd downs is where we see Mike Nolan's 3-4 looks within our new 3rd down packages. I can't trust Mel or Mcshay though they both swore up and down that we were drafting Torrey Smith in 2011 as our WR. Torrey was not that bad but very limited in his route running ability and is more of a body catcher and we like guys who can catch away from the body with their hands and can run routes.