Falcons Still In The Run For Mcneil

MrJay

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just worried that he hasn't been signed by anyone yet because teams don't think he'll ever return to form. Then again, he's probably still better than baker even if he lost both arms and legs.
it could be that, or he could be waiting for better options to open up...

who's their LT? im not even sure

edit: o wait totally forgot they got Brandon Albert, he is solid. Why are they goin after mcneil then??

I think that Brandon Albert is going to be a free agent after this up and coming season. Maybe KC wants to have some sort of insurance just in case if they are not able to re-sign him?

who's their LT? im not even sure

edit: o wait totally forgot they got Brandon Albert, he is solid. Why are they goin after mcneil then??

Brandon Albert sucks @ LT. they will likely move him back to LG where he belongs.

Another case of over drafting a guy based on workouts.

he is no better than a healthy Baker....and you would consider Baker a bust @ 21 right?

What was Albert's draft spot? 15th I think?

He was a very good LG that shuffled his feet well in shorts, and got overdrafted as a LT convert. People said he only played LG @ UVA because of D. Furgeson being their LT, but that is a load, since he didnt even start as their RT...and after Brick left, he STILL was kept at LG.

back to McNeil.....I dont take this link of La Canfora's with a grain of salt honestly.

He has never even been brought in as far as I recall. It was said that rumor of him coming through ATL was nothing more than a marketing ploy of McNeil's agent.

I would LOVE to bring him in honestly and let go of Baker. Baker about as reliable to stay healthy than McNeil really. I am comfortable with the risk of McNeil with Svitek as his backup.