New Field Will Be Amazing If We Get New Uniform!

im just saying i would love it and i would go to more games if it was outside! and new uniforms! old logo or the new logo with out the red.... a fan on here did that logo and it changed my life for the better lol what yall thank?

spoken like a true fan. lets support them once they change the clothes they wear. and once we have a new stadium. some of yall sound like some females here complaining about what the team wears.

what does it matter?

I am just happy that we are winning now! I remember watching the games when we were losing them all and i knew we were going to but still watched them, lol. Friends would be like, "why you want to watch your team get beat up on"? I'd say, "because they are my team and win or lose i got to watch them".

I am just happy that we are winning now! I remember watching the games when we were losing them all and i knew we were going to but still watched them, lol. Friends would be like, "why you want to watch your team get beat up on"? I'd say, "because they are my team and win or lose i got to watch them".

Me too but when we used to get WAY behind in the score, I'd leave to beat the traffic and listen to the rest of the slaughter on the radio. I think some fans forget that we've had a pretty good run of seasons with MS & TD. It will even improve next season.

Me too but when we used to get WAY behind in the score, I'd leave to beat the traffic and listen to the rest of the slaughter on the radio. I think some fans forget that we've had a pretty good run of seasons with MS & TD. It will even improve next season.

to much sound logic for these boards. GTFO

The first Falcons game I ever went to was in 2000 I think... the year before we drafted Vick.

It was against the Seahawks and I think Doug Johnson was starting for Chris Chandler. The Seahawks scored on their opening drive and then on the Falcons 1st possession Johnson throws a pick 6.

This happened in about 5 minutes. The 'late arrivials' are not a new thing because I remember hearing people saying something like 'I just got here and It's already 0-14.'

Oh I remember those days and am thankful for the current regime..... but I still want more.

Guest Negatorris

Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+v+Atlanta+Falcons+FMKrQe683Fpl.jpg

These would have just been badass with Nike making them with the new fabric... It's a shame we are sticking with boring red/white. Let's go to the more aggressive uniforms, and maybe the team will gain aggression, which they lack.

All black with red stripe should be our colors... Dnt kno why whe hhave so much white when the bird is mostly red or black lol... I love the all black jerseys....

Mainly because all teams are required to wear white jerseys when the other team wears their dark color jersey and white pants goes with white jerseys.

Guest Negatorris

I'm okay with the white road jerseys. The red is just too much though. The Falcons are primarily black, yet we have a tiny bit of black in our uniforms. We need to either go back to the all black, or wear the throwbacks. Plus we seem to play better when wearing black.

Edited by Undefendable

I'm okay with the white road jerseys. The red is just too much though. The Falcons are primarily black, yet we have a tiny bit of black in our uniforms. We need to either go back to the all black, or wear the throwbacks. Plus we seem to play better when wearing black.

I couldn't agree more! Way too much red in our uniforms. Gimmie all black at home any day of the week!