Ot Armini Solatolu 6'6" And 330 Lbs

big_D

This ot plays tough even though he's from a small school

Midwestern State. He may go overlooked and could be available when we are up to bat. It irks me when Baker says the Falcons wont let him go because we have 5 years of developement invested in him. OMG! what arrogance. Send him down the road. How many more years of "developing" does he want? If we keep him I'm going to pour gasoline all over myself and lite it.

Baker says the Falcons wont let him go because we have 5 years of developement invested in him. OMG! what arrogance. Send him down the road.

That article about Baker from FauxSports.com that was written by I. Don Matter was absolutely true...

This ot plays tough even though he's from a small school

Midwestern State. He may go overlooked and could be available when we are up to bat. It irks me when Baker says the Falcons wont let him go because we have 5 years of developement invested in him. OMG! what arrogance. Send him down the road. How many more years of "developing" does he want? If we keep him I'm going to pour gasoline all over myself and lite it.

Faux Sports, ok. I wrote it, I do apologize for not putting a disclaimer in, I'll go do that right now.

Amini Silatolu is an OG/RT prospect. If you want a very goot LT prospect look at Kelechi Osemele. He's nasty like Clabo, but has the footwork of a LT.

I really like Osemele. His play on the field reminds me more of Jared Gaither.